[L2J] L2GvsE ( Good Versus Evil )

PrivaTe

Greetings. I would like to announce that L2GvsE opens again tomorrow at 16:00 o'clock GMT+2.

If you need more information, visit our website, http://www.l2gvse.com

Here is some quick info:

First of all server type is Good Versus Evil. You need to capture some places, everything if possible. There are 5 castles and 5 Towns that you can capture. When the server (re)starts, castles and towns are resetted again. One faction has 2 towns and 3 castles OR 3 towns and 2 castles, and the other team the rest. Try to capture enemy's territories first! 1 PVP = 1 Adena + bonus(If Any). To get bonus you  need to kill someone who has more than 1 kill in a row. You can get up to 10 adena bonus. Remember that this is not the only thing, if you don't capture places, in the end you might lose everything, and then you will need to teleport near some towns/castles, and go on foot to capture some places, but it will be hard! Co-Operate with your team mates, and try to take them down all!

Our server provides online chat on our website, and you can talk via Microphone, or Webcam, or just chat with text. With this way, you can talk with a team mate, and co-operate better.

Enchant Rates:

Safe +4

Max +20

Normal scroll rate: 70%

Blessed scroll rate: 95%

Ok that was some quick info, but lets see some features, and unique stuff like protections, important bug fixes, features etc.

• You start 80 Level, and deleveling is disabled
  • Players who are not in faction, they cannot attack, and they cannot be attacked.
  • Players in same faction cannot attack each other(obviously)
  • Players with same IP cannot get PVP kills or adena.(if they kill each other)
  • Bug with reflect, which you could farm a lot of adena has been fixed
  • Top PVP NPC, to check the best players in game.
  • Top 3 players(in PVP Kills) are heroes, if they have more than 500 PvPs.
  • 1 PVP = 1 Adena
  • Bonus: When you kill someone who has more than 1 kill in a row, you get bonus
  • custon command  ".changepassword" has been added and you are able to change your password in game!
  • custom command ".commands" has been added to show the full list of commands
  • custom command ".online" has been added to show the online players count
  • custom command ".territories" has been added to show the owners of each territory.
  • unstuck command teleports you back to your base
  • Everytime you restart you automatically being teleported back to your base
  • You can have full buffs, more than 100
  • buffer with almost all buffs. Also option to cancel your buffs, or get automatically mage/fighter buffs
  • Buffs stay for 24 hours!
  • You don't need nobless, if you die you will NOT lose your buffs.
  • At factions base, there are guards who protect each team from enemies.
  • At the place you teleport(town or castle), there are a lot of guards, to avoid spawn  killing.
  • Teleport protection, when you teleport you don't feel damage for some seconds.
  • Quake system to see the most dangerous players in game
  • You can not attack the mobs who protect your crystal
  • You can not attack your own crystal
  • When you kill someone, you get PK point, until you die. This shows how many adena will get the player who will kill you(if you have more than 1)
  • Free B Grade items
  • Karma and PVP Flag have been disabled
  • Trade chat is used as Faction chat.(You will also see "[Faction Chat]" in front of the message)
  • There are guards around every crystal to protect your territory
  • If you are in a castle, which belongs to you, if you click a door(might need to click 2 times) it automatically opens.
  • Flood protection for chats and other stuff
  • A lot of more features to see!
  • Still reading? Get in our website and register now!

Active Developer and Game Masters!

We made a big update to our server and of course bought a new deticated.

Tomorrow(Friday) at 4:00 o'clock as i said on main topic we open again.We worked a lot in skills,balance and of course we added new things like clan system,sub manager,spawn protection and many more.Hope you'll be there again with us! We're waiting you!

Dont lock/delete the topic cause we got a previous one..the old it's already reported to a G.mod to be deleted.

Thank you!

No,there wont be any kind of wipe.

lol?so how u are supposed to start again!!!u know what i think?that u did nothing!u maybe change a lil bit the server but nothing major...u will fail again very fast!exept if u wipe!but i wish that i am doing wrong!gl

lol?so how u are supposed to start again!!!u know what i think?that u did nothing!u maybe change a lil bit the server but nothing major...u will fail again very fast!exept if u wipe!but i wish that i am doing wrong!gl

i think you're right,me like new player i will not join bcz there is full of ppl who make load's of adena using bug's and sh1t,what i can do in b grade?

No it's not like that,we fixed the skills/balance and that means every player even with B grade got the chance to give nice dmg to someone with good items.Also,if i wipe all the players with items will leave and will come just 10 people of your kind..newbies.There is not reason to be wipe.Just check the server tomorrow and you'll see.Ahh and bugs with adena dont exist anymore.

No it's not like that,we fixed the skills/balance and that means every player even with B grade got the chance to give nice dmg to someone with good items.Also,if i wipe all the players with items will leave and will come just 10 people of your kind..newbies.There is not reason to be wipe.Just check the server tomorrow and you'll see.Ahh and bugs with adena dont exist anymore.

Maybe you should  make  poll in your forum and check it.

wipe or no  ???

yeah but sometime ago there were bugs and ppl used them to get items...and now they use these items!so is not really fair for new ppl...so the point is that u wont get many new ppl and the old ppl will be bored soon enough and they will leave...so u can 2 choises...1st)not wipe the server and die in max 1 month,2nd)wipe the server and lose some or many ppl in the begin but after 1-2 days u will get more and more...(if server deserve it ofc...i mean if server has no bugs...etc etc)

so is ur decision!