WTB Hi5 server Serious Developers only

edup

Ok guys, I'm trying contract the services of an experienced developer to help me build a pvp l2j server, I already have the ideas of what I want is just someone to put everything and set everything good and running, and also a monthly payment for updates and stuff, I'm a serious person so this post is targeted to only advanced developers.

I'm willing to pay from $250  up to $800 for this job, first payment will be made when 50% o the server work is done, and the full payment will be when 100% of the server is running, I want a professional server so I'm willing to pay for it, I'm not rich but I value good work

I am also willing to pay $100 for major updates on  this server, this would be paid at the end of the month,

I need someone I can trust so post up resumes, experience, and any feedback on any good known developer is more than welcome from this community, if interested post up here  resume experience, and what you can offer to me.

best regards

Edup

You're right about that , but I cannot put  hourly rate because time is manipulable by the coder :)

so who ever can offer the services to set a server up and running can contact me to negotiate it.

I think you should be more specific at what you really need. Most of the "good" developers in this forum cannot make advanced things since they lack the knowledge needed. So i asume they are a bit cautious to reply.