ElectroHouse Mix By Me ;-)

TurboX

its not copied from any one dj blend doesent make music dj blend mix it.. and i just picked up some songs from his mixes. and just mix'ed it i didnt copy any one..

DIDNT COPY ANYTHINK FROM DJ BLEND DJ BLEND MIXES MUSIC HE DOESENT MAKES MUSIC!! DJ BLEND MAKES MIXES WITH THE BEST TOP HITS OF ELECTRO HOUSE!! WHY I CAN NOT USE THE MUSIC HE PLAYS? I DONT USE HIS MIX I USE SOME OF THE TRACKS HE PLAYS ON HIS MIXES..

FOR THOSE HO DONT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE OF MIXING MUSIC WITH CREATE MUSIC.. THANKS

its not copied from any one dj blend doesent make music dj blend mix it.. and i just picked up some songs from his mixes. and just mix'ed it i didnt copy any one..

DIDNT COPY ANYTHINK FROM DJ BLEND DJ BLEND MIXES MUSIC HE DOESENT MAKES MUSIC!! DJ BLEND MAKES MIXES WITH THE BEST TOP HITS OF ELECTRO HOUSE!! WHY I CAN NOT USE THE MUSIC HE PLAYS? I DONT USE HIS MIX I USE SOME OF THE TRACKS HE PLAYS ON HIS MIXES..

FOR THOSE HO DONT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE OF MIXING MUSIC WITH CREATE MUSIC.. THANKS

Dude relax, he didnt insult you or anything. I have to agree that the songs are old but its a nice try.

I have to say that the beggin is awfull david's mix is the problem. (Seen better mixes but in the rest it seems ok)