[L2J] L2Eveline x10 Server

L2Eveline

banner.jpg

Hello folks,

Im pleased to announce a new Lineage II Server coming soon. It's name? L2Eveline! www.l2eveline.eu

The idea behind L2Eveline is to create a server where we can afford you a smooth gameplay. We are sick about buggy or laggy servers, so we made sure to have the best source and hardware for you!

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/L2Eveline or Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/L2Eveline/208776192527838 and stay up-to-date!

A more detailed list will follow soon, but for now here you go:

Facts:

• Exp/SP: 10
  • Adena: 12
  • Drop: 7
  • Spoil: 7
  • Party Exp/SP: 1.6

Server:

• Retail like
  • No gameplay affecting donations
  • Active Development Team
  • DDOS Protection
  • Nearly all Freya content is working
  • Most High Five content is working
  • Classchange without Quest
  • Subclass without Quest

As soon as we are sure that everything works like we want, we will give you an opening date. So make sure you are informed and can start as first on L2Eveline!

Yours,

L2Eveline Team

It will be added for sure ;) but i can't tell you at what time ;) First other things has to be done

If you start server without lameguard many players will make items from botting, then is unnecessary to add LG :-)

If you start server without lameguard many players will make items from botting, then is unnecessary to add LG :-)

As I said, i cant tell when we are going to add it. It could also be possible that we just start with it ;)

As soon as we got more details, I'll let you know :) I just want to be sure that you get no information that are wrong or get changed later.

looks interesting.. if your server opens soon i might join it with my friends, we need another low rate h5 retail like server while we wait for official GoD update f2p to come.. we were on l2summer.eu but their database got hacked and server failed miserably.. lol. so looking forward to your server if you guys plan on opening in november.

• 4 weeks later...