[EN] Fairy Tail Official Topic

randomnamehere

Who do you think , should be next Master?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think , should be next Master?

• Macao
    • Laxus
    • Erza
    • Gildarts
    • Mirajane

Well Voqus i watch those mangas but you said that natsu and the rest of the guild will take back their magic power when they are sleeping..When they fought with Saberoth they realize that they took their magic power back or what?

Well Voqus i watch those mangas but you said that natsu and the rest of the guild will take back their magic power when they are sleeping..When they fought with Saberoth they realize that they took their magic power back or what?

You got the whole thing wrong. Natsu,erza,lucy, and some more realised themselves that their magic power has remained the same as 7 years ago while the rest guys of the guild could match up to their strength.So they decided to train so they can get it back, but lucy's spirits played a joke on them so they can bring up a feast for their return.The thing is that 1 day in the spirit world is 3 months in real time.So after they came back to the real world they met with jellal, the one with emotion links and the woman who controls the time and offers them a solution to take their magic power back to maximum in return huge pain. They take the challenge, and get their magic power back. The story continues while some guilds are trying to take over fairy tail's establishment then natsu and his team that they were said to be disappeared came back and kicked their asses. But for their misfortune they learn that fairy tail guild is now one of the lowest guilds in Fiora, and so on.... Some episodes after that they learn that there's an event going on for the strongest guilds in Fiora so they decide to take part and get their way back to the top as the strongest guild in Fiora. Bored to write more, watch the mangas.

I read manga again and i understand now i miss some pages before thats why i made that question.But to the episodes Orasion Seis appeared and to manga its about one tournament

I read manga again and i understand now i miss some pages before thats why i made that question.But to the episodes Orasion Seis appeared and to manga its about one tournament

Yea, that's a bit weird. That's what i was trying to explain on my previous posts with bloodywarrior. The story on manga and anime are totally different for the time being. On manga its about getting their guild back to the top on the fiore (its almost the same on anime(they are pissed because their guild was being understimated) so based on that fact the story will go like this as well) and on anime its about the key that lucy's father left behind. Also, i forgot to mention that oracion seis atm are way stronger than fairy tail so they have to get stronger somehow and beat them up.

the episodes who have nothing to do with manga are called "Fillers" they are original story lines like a <bonus> for the fans so the manga will have time to release new chapters cause they don't want the anime to catch up with the manga