[Help] 2 Textures for OAUKX

Since I don't have L2 Tool yet, I have been trying to make like table NPC's. A problem is that they only have 1 texture slot or something. in NPCgrp I defined 2 and I do have 2, but somehow the actual NPC doesn't accept it. Is this normal, or I need to do something with the UV mapping. Thanks.

Since I don't have L2 Tool yet, I have been trying to make like table NPC's. A problem is that they only have 1 texture slot or something. in NPCgrp I defined 2 and I do have 2, but somehow the actual NPC doesn't accept it. Is this normal, or I need to do something with the UV mapping. Thanks.

ofc you don't have UNWRAP maked the object don't work, you make 1 map you get 1 map, is simple :)

So I need to do what? xD

well you make objects with OUAKX you can't make object like monsters,etc sure you get this problems, you can try make a combiner material into UNREALED for see it work, but sure you get same problem, becase the mapped is missed in the object.

If so, can I 'combine' them so it would fit out as the 1024x512 or...

well is not hard, you can change and adapt UNWRAP into box, just select the first part and change size but remember 2 maps need to be into BOX, ok hope you can understand and sorry for my english, good luck.