[share][Interlude]Shaiya Helmet's to Interlude

avengersteam.png

Hi all! We are the [glow=red,2,300]Avenger's Team[/glow] and here are one more work from us!  :D

Here i leave to all some Shaiya Online helmet's that we adapted to Interlude. All they is only for Male Fighter, we are making some others diferent to other races. All they have client and server files. Thank's to all!

Download Link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/tRjJrbv/Avenger's_Team_-_Shaiya_Helmets.rar

File Password: [glow=red,2,300]AvengersTeam[/glow]

Screenshot:

width=682 height=768http://i51.tinypic.com/s4nfuv.jpg[/img]

The first one is hawt. Cool share.

Your 'Avengers' team is improving I guess... I thought most of you were unskilled BR's who made terrible items like byorion did before (ok it's true...). Great job D:

maybe soon we will post some adaptation of some weapons from other games.

yeah sure, and thanks anyway for helmets but don't ask me for MMORPG GAMES in MSN, I don't give more names, because you want it for make adaptation free and post here bb.

yeah sure, and thanks anyway for helmets but don't ask me for MMORPG GAMES in MSN, I don't give more names, because you want it for make adaptation free and post here bb.

bro I just asked you about the AION on Shaiya, MU, Aika, CABAL behind me and john went to find out.

The you that I posted toh available free.

I could not sell something without warranty to the customer that will be unique as you and viny that protect your files, not as I learn how to protect john I'll help him start a project and I get together and finish the same helmet he had started me i the mesh and I did, if it was not this would not have not posted.

I learned that the protection program and tells me if you want to pay the value that I see when I can just buy and start selling appreciate my work.

everytime YOU share something, it is good/very good

but when your teammates share something.. the idea of "whole work sucks" comes to my mind xD

Well, thanks for sharing :)