Reduce Lag

nolimmit

Hello to all please who can help me give me 1 configurated l2.ini or something for no lag in l2 interlude please. I have some lag when i pvp, mass pvp, mass hitting please help. Thxs

first of all learn where you need put request topics, is wrong section, second you don't use tags [Request], third you can make any change via option panel, video you can change everything.

Texture detail

Modeling detail

Motion detail,etc

Thank you for your ironic answer. HAHA verry funny.

pfff is not a ironic answer .When you do  mass pvp, mass hitting and you have shadows option activated you have lot of lag , l2 is going crazy.

pfff is not a ironic answer .When you do  mass pvp, mass hitting and you have shadows option activated you have lot of lag , l2 is going crazy.

Make sure before that your hardware configuration support it man. Like Critical said before you can change your l2 video configuration in the option painel. So if you are getting lag just have two things to do: Reduce the grafic options on the painel(or just click alt+P) OR just upgrade your hardware.