interlude [L2OFF Interlude 75x] L2Int - Now Open Beta | Goes live this Friday!

Shadowalker

The things that worry me are the easly getting Life Stones, and the Hero Weapons. These bosses that spawn every 20 mins, that´s waay to fast if you ask me, I´m not sure if you have active, passive skills, or what the chance is about, so I´m not deeply sure about my worries about the LS´s. But the Hero weapons, with equal stats to a S wep +16, make me jizz into my pants, if yo know what I mean.

Good Luck furthermore. Imma join the forum and take a look here and there, if I may like it, I´ll bring one party or two.

those are not real raidbosses but more mini raids, they got the same drops as mobs just a bit higher chance, also there's very low chance to drop high/top grade lifestone so there's nothing to worry about too many players having passive/active

may i get some olympiad info ?

enchant restrictions

epics

aguments

customs?

btw if i can suggest ya

try make it as retail as u can cuz if u make weps +3 ppl just get +3 items for oly and stop loging at normal game time....

You can get all the info here: http://l2int.com/forum/features/

And there's much more to do on server besides oly, raiding and farming, there are events going on trough all day so it will never be boring :) + I will add more events every month.

If you got any more questions feel free to ask on forum.

yo i saw forum feautres but still i miss info about aguments in olympiad and epic raid boss jewels at oly

by the way: no customs are greate choice aswell 2 weeks oly but limit enchant on +4 is pretty crap.... this makes another summoner / gladi / titan / tank server ....

if you allow enchants so good farmed archers/mages or bd/sws(also other classes like daggers,maestro,WC,) will have chance to do anything with +15 weps and +7/8 armors..... but with +4  there is no chance to beat gladi or any other class which i noticed above....

yo i saw forum feautres but still i miss info about aguments in olympiad and epic raid boss jewels at oly

by the way: no customs are greate choice aswell 2 weeks oly but limit enchant on +4 is pretty crap.... this makes another summoner / gladi / titan / tank server ....

if you allow enchants so good farmed archers/mages or bd/sws(also other classes like daggers,maestro,WC,) will have chance to do anything with +15 weps and +7/8 armors..... but with +4  there is no chance to beat gladi or any other class which i noticed above....

I will put it up to vote if players want custom olympiad armors for each class.

All players will be able to use VIP for the first two days, so do not miss the grand opening!

Participate in OG events and earn Event Coins on live server @ http://l2int.com/forum/events/