Mods activities

leomade

You are saying im writing a lot, Im allowed to it! I said lets stop whole fight at MSN, while we were talking, but no - you had to create ANOTHER THREAD just to start it again, so do it, but without me, because Im bored of you.

Some1 says bad comments = flaming like a b1tch plus no more products even when the product is already bought.

Funny, since I have bad comments in my previous martketplace threads, and I wasn't flaming them. I had reason which you gave me for not sending you FIX for UPDATE wchih you received (oh yeah, you didn't receive update, well)

Little hint, lets make another thing, to start all over again, also don't forget to comment sigmo, im saying about connecting them from you, why ? You were saying about me.

Idiotic, keep sharing it rotfl, if it makes you feel better, at least im glad i made you feel like that.

And about making up, go check who was making up things like 'already started working on it, 99% sure' and things like 'i was the one who was responsible for starting sigmo before it was ready' (not 100% the same quote, but something like that)

CYA!!!! I don't want to reply another day for the same subject.

It was enough for me to stop it at MSN, but no - you have to keep posting, seems you like it.

I said stop, you shared it, ok I don't care, so why the -beep- you are starting again?!?

You are saying im writing a lot, Im allowed to it! I said lets stop whole fight at MSN, while we were talking, but no - you had to create ANOTHER THREAD just to start it again, so do it, but without me, because Im bored of you.

It was enough for me to stop it at MSN, but no - you have to keep posting, seems you like it.

I said stop, you shared it, ok I don't care, so why the -beep- you are starting again?!?

this topic was created before our MSN conversation, another fail.

Idiotic, keep sharing it rotfl, if it makes you feel better, at least im glad i made you feel like that.

i wont keep sharing it, i respect mods desicions, eventho i dont like them.

And yet, our msn conversation didnt solve anything.