[Exploit] Enchant weapons with l2phx

Logadin

if enchant was succesfull you will have enchanted weapon in your warehouse

------ Do u mean was succesfull and everything is ok?

if enchant was not succesfull(normal crystalize weapon) you will have your weapon in your warehouse but you will waste an enchant(it will dont work, after relog etc. will dissapear)

------ Do u mean the enchanting failed but I will still having my weapon in WH??? what about crystals?? Will I be able to try enchant my weapon again?

I cannt understand absolutly nothing about this :S

and worse thing not always are two result, trird is :inaprociate enchant condittion: it means nothing, weapon in wh and wasted enchant, but there are 50 %(maybe is my connection fault) chance to that result

---- Do u mean nothing happens?

btw if you have lags your weapon can be broken for real, so make it in pleaces where are a few ppls, for example dion wh

----- Do u mean this is not a way for safe enchant???  (I'm to saying 100% succesfull rate)

i did a +15 AM than broken...i had lag from +14 to +15 but succeed..trying 16 i got lag and broken

everytime i failed i didnt received any crystals but my weapon was inside WH

but everytime i succeed, it remains on my inventory

gotta hurry and make myself a +30 gear b4 they fix that!!!

edit: well, nvm..somehow i managed to reach straight to +15  but...most times i get innapropriate enchant conditions and nothing happens..that suxxxx

if enchant was succesfull you will have enchanted weapon in your warehouse

------ Do u mean was succesfull and everything is ok?

if enchant was not succesfull(normal crystalize weapon) you will have your weapon in your warehouse but you will waste an enchant(it will dont work, after relog etc. will dissapear)

------ Do u mean the enchanting failed but I will still having my weapon in WH??? what about crystals?? Will I be able to try enchant my weapon again?

I cannt understand absolutly nothing about this :S

and worse thing not always are two result, trird is :inaprociate enchant condittion: it means nothing, weapon in wh and wasted enchant, but there are 50 %(maybe is my connection fault) chance to that result

---- Do u mean nothing happens?

btw if you have lags your weapon can be broken for real, so make it in pleaces where are a few ppls, for example dion wh

----- Do u mean this is not a way for safe enchant???  (I'm to saying 100% succesfull rate)

with first result yes all its ok

second: you lose enchant(fail with no crystalize), but you have your weap on wh

third: yeah notthing happens, waste of enchant

fourth: if you have lags and packets lost you can broke your weap for real o.O

Enchant rate its always same but if it works you dont lose weapons when your enchant was not succesfull using that exploit

i hope you understand now, enjoy

tested on a server C5 OFF and didnt work

I think didnt work because the ID of weapon ever changes when withdrawn from WH

I tried using the new ID of weapon but modifing the packets after withdraw weapon from WH and before enchant...

but weapon broken for real :S

i will try in another server, cuz on MML2 doesnt works well..most times innapropriate conditions

i believe its fixed there cuz, when u click warehouse with enchant window open, u got disconnected...the only way is open WH first and open enchant after in the shortcuts bar

Koyfo: Topic hidden to 200 posts.

It is already posted -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=13610.0

Topic Locked!