[Share] Auto Announcements!

Frank

• 3 weeks later...

tnx man...!!! you can also do it on your own..i mean something like //autoannounce or something like that.,..

lol...are you sure?...Search and test before say something

well every one says thx thx etc and yea rly thx but i haveone question: if you want to announce how many players are online what you write at announcements?? what is the command or key that shows number of online players?

EDIT: and i put it on scripts and do as the guide said and nothing nothing appears :( and INTERVAL IS SET to 1 but down there is INTERVAL*60000 what means that?

well every one says thx thx etc and yea rly thx but i haveone question: if you want to announce how many players are online what you write at announcements?? what is the command or key that shows number of online players?

EDIT: and i put it on scripts and do as the guide said and nothing nothing appears :( and INTERVAL IS SET to 1 but down there is INTERVAL*60000 what means that?

Well if you want to make auto announcement of the online players I think that you have to edit the java files from your src...But I am not totally sure so search over forum you will find something