[SHARE] Srcipt (c4 tested l2off)

Jackie

Any script for buffs? something like...

(PM) ->Songer renewal

And the songer invites that player and does renewal

I know I can use control settings, and that's how i've been doing it, but i must input all the players names in the list which is quite annoying (shit... i forgot to save them -.-) anyway... a script auto-invite - auto-buff - auto-dismiss would be great.

I know the useskill syntax but not how to invite/dismiss a player that sends a pm.

the download link doesnt work. Would you share it again pls?

ok working on it ... (...loading...) :-D ---> edit: DONE :-)    http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/5875222/f8347cab/sharing.html?rnd=79

Any script for buffs? something like...

(PM) ->Songer renewal

And the songer invites that player and does renewal

I know I can use control settings, and that's how i've been doing it, but i must input all the players names in the list which is quite annoying (shit... i forgot to save them -.-) anyway... a script auto-invite - auto-buff - auto-dismiss would be great.

I know the useskill syntax but not how to invite/dismiss a player that sends a pm.

there no such commands for auto-invite for scripting in L2walker (i think it s possible in L2superman but i never used it), also there s no command for PMing as i know (maybe i m wrong), but if u forgot save name its more easier do it this way:

1. save one or two names there

2. save this *.ini

3. go L2walker folder and open this *.ini file use search to find part with this nicks (u can use ctrl+f or F3 to search)

4. write there others nicks what u need there or if u have somewhere nicks u can copy paste it there.

if u have songer out or party i suggest u set this songs to Party buffs and songer will buff u when u send him invitation (dotn forget to set autoinvitation)

for easier partyinvite make macro ingame (this way i do it )

hope it bit help u

The edit on the file will help, thanks, it's quite faster.

The rest i already knew, party buffs, auto-accept but still the player has to invite the songer into a party, but hell, it's better then having to do it manually.

But thank you, now I know it's not worth trying to find such a script.

But another one, I've heard about auto-detect and buffing (it would detect if a player is mage / fighter and do the pre-configured buffs, just like macros), do you know anything about this? perhaps not even a script, not sure.

But another one, I've heard about auto-detect and buffing (it would detect if a player is mage / fighter and do the pre-configured buffs, just like macros), do you know anything about this? perhaps not even a script, not sure.

I dont know how in walker all u can do is write party members nicks to so party dont have to be buffed with the same buffs. U can try ask in help section.

hmm i have seen program that could make auto target by class like 1st target bishops 2nd Overlords ... but didnt worked for me so i deleted it.