Greekportal

Jewish

[Colville]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OECNFZBO <-- colville scammed me

you made a bad move :) i guess you tried to scamm the dude too

edit just added the guy from the pics and told me he said you are arabic

xa0xa0xa0xa0

Nikos and arabic ok ;) i guess you are vorfin

Malzahax do you know if u put greece paypal country u need a name too i just buy the paypal verify from psomas so dont bring your ass here and i didnt pay you because your tried to scam me with l2jfrozen free pack noob

Malzahax do you know if u put greece paypal country u need a name too i just buy the paypal verify from psomas so dont bring your ass here and i didnt pay you because your tried to scam me with l2jfrozen free pack noob

again loled cause i said is based on frozen ;D and you still use it change pack then ;) and you are a -beep-ing moron you scammed me for 5 -beep-ing euros ;) imagine for big amounts :D just ban him and qq you are vorfin ;)

edit: i think you said me you are from argentina :D check logs guys :D

Malazahax you used a l2jfrozen free pack to scam people read your post on marketplace

everyone say it dont bring your ass here i have alot of money dont scam kids like u

Malazahax you used a l2jfrozen free pack to scam people read your post on marketplace

everyone say it dont bring your ass here i have alot of money dont scam kids like u

i modified a free pack thats why the low cost too , and i am honest i said it is based on a free pack so wtf you say still failing..

You are stupid a thief of names because this is not your name and a scammer. How can someone give you trust ? fuck off kid.

Msn logs part 2 from greek portal he sended me :)

so lets start the party

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IEH4TN17

on my logs you say you are argentina and on his you say you are arabic

also you got a brother on greece and you are arabic

and here you say  psomas maked a paypal for you and used a greek name.. fail dude

Malzahax stop creating accounts to try get me in troubles i checked accounts ip be carefully.

maxtor can say this :D smouts :*

BAN HIM

Yes he is true . . .

I made him a greek paypal account , cus he gave me some paysafecards , and for avoiding paypal limits i created him a greek account , learn to ask before you speak . . .

Yes he is true . . .

I made him a greek paypal account , cus he gave me some paysafecards , and for avoiding paypal limits i created him a greek account , learn to ask before you speak . . .

psoma learn to read before you reply ;* check again :)

he said he is his bro account and then he says you made it for him

giannis_3lol@hotmail is your msn anyway and he has proofs that sent you money . . .

Also bought 200 euro paysafes from Colville and sold him a verification and webhosting , and he looked like a trusted & smart guy . ..

giannis_3lol@hotmail is your msn anyway and he has proofs that sent you money . . .

Also bought 200 euro paysafes from Colville and sold him a verification and webhosting , and he looked like a trusted & smart guy . ..

my msn or not read logs, mods will decide

and cause he is a customer of you i guess you gotta protect him huh? scam is scam vorfin is vorfin

i guess he will log with capu now and tell wtf? i am not etc.. ok bye i am out of this topic i 'll w8 a mod or something to see who is gonna be punished seee ya

i wont reply anymore