BAN THIS IDIOT SCAMMER...PLEASE....I LOST 50 EURO

papasxek0liazw

name : sea....

is donator member....

he have a strange think in hs name...

he scam me 50 euro in paysafe card...please ban him.....

please...i lost 50 euro for this fucking kid/noob useless for our world human...kill him....ban him..

if u dont ban him ...me and my 16 friends we will leave your forum...

thanks.....friendly john

any proof?

plus , if you gave him the money its not a scam.. i mean you should protect your money. don't expect maxcheaters forum to do this.

name : sea....

is donator member....

he have a strange think in hs name...

he scam me 50 euro in paysafe card...please ban him.....

please...i lost 50 euro for this -beep-ing kid/noob useless for our world human...kill him....ban him..

if u dont ban him ...me and my 16 friends we will leave your forum...

thanks.....friendly john

1. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=220200.msg1921326#msg1921326 i told you he is UNTRUSTWORTHY butyou were too greedy for selling your account for 50 while someone can buy accounts 30lvl from 10e

2. i banned him yesterday

3. dont threat us that you ll leave.go ahead if you want.we wont beg you PLZZZZZ DONT LEAVE PLZ stay etc...you trade on internet at your OWN risk!!!!

One more thing.I'm against his banning since we've already cleared out a lot of times that your tradings is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.This is included in the rules aswell.You trade via the internet.The forum brings no responsibility but just to warn you.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

WARNING: Use it at your own risk. MaxCheaters and its staff have no responsibility if you get scammed with your trades. Trading with Staff members is far more trustworthy for the record.

Relocked.