[Guide]Ghost Sentinel

PrivaTe

This guide contains informations about Ghost Sentinel

Why to prefer Ghost Sentinel instead of Saggitarius and Moonlight Sentinel?

Dark Elf is celebrated for his agility,also has a nice STR(that means good damages) and of course a good speed.He has many advantages but one negative,the low attack speed.But in my opinion is the most powerfull archer.

Classes

In order to become a Ghost Sentinel you follow this way:

Dark Fighter

Assasin Quest

Phantom Ranger Quest's: 1st , 2nd , 3rd

Ghost Sentinel Quest

XP zones

Xp zones for PVP Server

1-20:Elven Ruins or out of Gludio

20-30:Ruins of Agony or Ruins of Despair

30-45:Death Pass,Cruma Tower

47-61 : Dragon Valley Cave

61-70 : Wall of argos,or stay on the Cave.

70-80 : Ketra orc, Varka Silenos, Hot Springs

80-85 : Primeval Island, Monastery of Silence, Forge of gods, Isle of prayer

XP zones for Low Server

1-7 On the start area

11-20 Town Of Gludio (Out of Gludio)

21-35 Cruma Tower Entrance

36:45 Cruma Tower 1st Floor

46-52 Cemetary

53-65 Forbidden Gateway

66-74 Walls Of Argos

75-79 Monastery Of Silence - Varka Silenos Outpost

79-80 With Party Forge Of The Gods

80-85 Primeval Island, Monastery of Silence, Isle of prayer (with party)

Buffs

jrprti.jpg

Note:

It's up to you if you want to obtain Renewal or not.

If you have the chance to take Dance of Bers get it couse you dont have focus on defence but on attack.

Armors

Wooden Set, From 1-20 level

27y8pyq.png

Manticore Set, From 20-40 level

6ofu61.png

Theca Set, From 40-52 level

x1ehi8.png

Doom Set, From 52-61 level

25f24pd.png

Dark Crystal Set, From 61-76 level

294q58g.png

Dragonic Set

j0wpbc.png

Moirai Hauberk

34yqw5s.jpg

Elegia Hauberk

23j0geb.jpg

Note:If you have many p.attack and attack speed i suggest you to obtain Morai for better p.def

Weapons

No Grade: Composite Bow 33k8z9d.png

D Grade: Light Crossbow dotjsm.png

C Grade: Eminence Bow (Guidance) s4t8qp.png

B Grade: Bow of Peril (Guidance) 19qjyp.png

A Grade: Shyeed's Bow (Focus) 214tjy9.png

S Grade: Draconic Bow (Focus) 33bz9t2.png

S80 Grade: Icarus Bow (Focus) s4qrkl.png

S84 Grade: Recurve Thorne Bow (Focus) 332qjjn.png

Jewels

Blue Diamond Set, From 1-20 level 34q31g7.png

Elven Set, From 20-40 level          5393mb.png

Blessed Set, From 40-52 level      3007dhj.png

Black Ore Set, From 52-61 level    2mnrz0k.png

Majestic Set, From 61-76 level      2qui0b5.png

Tateossian Set 2wce6ap.png

Dynasty Set    accessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.png

Vesper Set      vesper_necklace_i00.png

Try to wear always those RB jewels

Ant Queen 2m7u1ph.png

Valakas    1215oxd.png

Antharas  e5nzmg.png

Bauim      2elxwk3.png

Zaken      2j453dl.png

Dyes

Greater Dye of STR <STR+4 Con-4> dayspattack.png It inscreases your p attack and low your HP.But it's better from STR+4 DEX-4 cause you need to keep a good crt.rate and your attack speed.

Greater Dye of WIT <WIT+4 INT-4> dayscasting.png It inscreases your resistance to debuffs and cataracms and low your magic critical rate but you dont need it.

Attritubes

Weapon: I suggest you Earth or Holy.I obtain almost Holy(if you want to put it to then use Holy weapon and dance of light like buffs.

Armor: 2 parts with Dark/Water/Wind and 3 parts with Earth/Holy/Fire.

Note:If the server has max lvl 4 attrit. then dont put any kind of attritube.

Certifications

skill01410.png Level 6 Physical Offence

skill10860.png Counter Haste: 3% chance to increase Atk.Spd. when attacking. +30% Atk.Spd for 15 seconds.

skill01130.png Long Shot: Increases the maximum range of bow and crossbow attacks. +50 distance increase.

skill01100.pngCounter Defense: 3% chance to increase P.Def and M.Def when under attack. +20% P.Def and M.Def for 15 seconds.

Misc Items

Soulshots same with your weapon Grade.

Arrows

Elixirs HP/MP/CP S grade.

HP pots

Mana potions (if you play on server within those)

Cp potions

Skills

Usefull Selfbuffs

Use which one you need on the correct situation..perhaps if you're for pvp or in olympiad.

Attack Aura: 4124124214.png Temporarily increases P. Attack.

Defense Aura: 414141s.png Temporarily increases P. Def.

Rapid Shot: 69056209.jpg Increases speed of arrow launch.

Dead Eye: 4141414411.png Temporarily increases your Accuracy, P. Atk., and Critical Attack Power when using a bow. While in effect, your Atk. Spd. decreases.

Ultimate Evasion: 412421424214214.png Significantly increases Evasion and resistance to debuff attacks.

Accuracy: 42144124124.png Increases Accuracy.

Soul of Sagittarius: 142441242121.png Temporarily increases Max. MP.

Vicious Stance: 41414141.png Increases critical attack power.

Focus Skill Mastery: 4141414242.png Significantly increases excellent skill rate triggered by Skill Mastery.

Spirit of Sagittarius: 414124214124.png Temporarily decreases the MP consumption of a physical skill.

Attack Skills

Double Shot: dubleshot.png Allows two arrows to be fired quickly.

Stunning Shot: 414124214214.png A stunning blow that inflicts damage to a target with an arrow.

Fatal Counter: 434343.png Shoots an arrow containing pain of user.

Lethal Shot: 41421421412412.png Shoots a potentially deadly arrow.

Hamstring Shot: 41421421424.png Inflicts damage to an enemy while reducing their Speed.

Evade Shot: 4124124242.png Inflicts damage to the enemy and instantly increases one's Evasion significantly.

Seven Arrow: skill0924.png Shoots consecutive arrows to attack the enemy with 4000 Power added to P. Atk. Fires a maximum of 7 shots.

Debuff skills

Hex: 412421421421.png Temporarily reduces a target's P. Def.

Freezing Strike: 414214414242.png Freezes an enemy, instantly reducing their speed.

Power Break: 41412424.png Instantly reduces enemy's P. Atk

Enchantments

The place you have go to enchant your skills is Hardin's Private Academy !

When you're in Hardi's move inside the Cave and speak to Dark Knight Mordred.

Hex +

Stunning Shot +

Power Break +

Vicious Stance +

Double Shot +

Bow Mastery +

Archery +

PvP Tactics

Vs Mages

1.Use hex

2.Try to stun him.

3.Play a style hit and run.You got big range so it's good cause mage can't hit from far away so dont stop running till he dies.

Vs Saggitarius and Moonlight Sentinel

1.Use hex.

2.Try to stun him.

3.If he is better than you on damages then active Ultimate Evasion in order to make him give miss damages.

Vs Duelist and Grand Khavatari

1.Use Hamstring to slow him,if it success you're lucky.

2.Then use hex to low his p.def for better dmg by your side.

3.Play always hit and run dont stay on a place cause they will hit ya powerfull skills.

Vs Daggers

1.Never dont run with dagger,never dont show him your back.Stay on a place and do your best.

2.Use hamstring in order to low his speed,if he success you got chance.

3.Use stun till he comes close to you.

4.Hex

5.Hit till he dies (if he will)

Vs Tanks

1.Dont try to stun hit,there is no reason.

2.Use hex but maybe it will get back to you (your choise)

3.Play hit and run style.

4.If he quip bow then use Ultimate evasion and keep hitting.

Vs Summoners

1.Use Hamstring shot

2.Use Hex

3.Get range and try to kill as possible the pet.Maybe you could use stun and Ultimate evasion for miss.

Vs Tricksters

1.Activate Ultimate Evasion

2.Try to stun him

3.Continue hitting,dont try to get range u'll die trying cause they have warp.

Olympiad Tactics

Before join to olympiad you must have this staff 24fiwex.png .Take it for Magic Focus and Bless the body.

About the tactics are same with the PvP.But remember when you're inside the olympiad to take the magic buffs from your staffs.In order to take those buffs use all the time the skills attack aura,defense aura,spirit of saggitarius and soul of saggitarius.

Re-Posted cause of the Rollback!

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know why none answered to this topic , rly good guide mate i always used str+4,dex+4 and con-8 but then i become so weak ,gonna try this dyes tactic . Rly nice guide ty.

depending on your servers features Mithrill cp shirt +4 is a good touch to go, also a s belt with an ornament ability i`d use +4dex but +4 str is at the cost of to much constitution loss witch means your vulnerable to more stuns

Also against a summoner its never indicated to kill the pet its a waste of time Summoners can ud there pets heal them quicklly and barrier them, the most succesfull way to win in a summoner pvp is direct atack on him trust me he has low hp and p,def and transfer pain wont go more then 60%, pets have low accuracy so Ultimate Evasion will take care of him hitting you

i dont know why none answered to this topic , rly good guide mate i always used str+4,dex+4 and con-8 but then i become so weak ,gonna try this dyes tactic . Rly nice guide ty.

Thanks dude.

nice guide buddy

Thanks!