[L2J] SkirmishPvP Beta/Preview

Copyleft

No Elegia, No Epics/Olympiad/Territory War Jewels

Is this some kind of new pvp game?

Oh wait:

(...)

It's a balanced highrate server with fullbuffs, but not just like other servers - my objective is to redefine highrate L2 PvP aspect as it never was before, and not primarily by individual class balance, but by gameplay balance as a whole

(...)

Im sure this is Lineage III =D

I tried at your server already =P

The problem is you dont know what makes people enjoying real pvp from Lineage II.

For example Territory wars, sieges, epic raids, (Last set Eligia - more powerful) makes clans fighting for themselfs, to see whos the best, who gets the most powerful char. Competition is the key.

Do you know why people goes to retail? Because its harder for people to get, and in other way it does increase fun playing Lineage 2, because there are competition between each player ;)

I believe there will be a ton of competition tbh

Vesper is constant party PvP fest in Zone Control

Vorpal is from Raids, which enemies will know (if they are not stupid) that the raid is on

Limited resources -> fight for them

omg it's good server dremastage, if you want competition you will find competition there, trust me.

many pvps and the pve is easy and cool.

Quote to copyleft

nice changelog, I was to ask you about adena and aa, but you changed it already :)

I believe there will be a ton of competition tbh

Vesper is constant party PvP fest in Zone Control

Vorpal is from Raids, which enemies will know (if they are not stupid) that the raid is on

Limited resources -> fight for them

it seems that u done great work in the server (most of the ppl that joined had positive comments)

imo uve got to make sieges a part of the competition (add some xtra rewards to the castle owners not something OP ofc)

good luck with ur server most of us we will join it

keep up the good work

All the shit about TWs and so on - they exist on this server aswell.

But regular TWs are 2 weeks time.

here it is every 1 week.

More over there is a lot to compete over, right from the second you start.

Nevermind the fact that it takes 15 minutes to start, without having to go out of town.

The concept is pretty much solid AND polished. You log in - you have fun.

Not a trait of high rates, but a trait of a healthy PvP server.

There is not much to complain. Some things are out of hand, but the general idea is far superior than other high rates.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this offends ur server but my norton antivirus noticed a "virus" inside the system.I wouldnt post this but ive downloaded a couple of other systems today and my antivirus didnt find any risk there.The risk btw is a infostealer.Gampass. or smth like that.Anyone else getting this?