hellbound [L2J]L2Moral new PvP server

l2moral

well yea..i suggested that atributes should be easy to get so that ppl could focus at least on smth other than enchanting.But dunno what admin thinks ppl will do on server, make pvp with items + 0 and no atributed?That is noobish should go play c4 if u like this way...

I have increase attribute rates from 25% ( retail ) to 75% so its easy to add attributes on armor and weapon . We dont want in our server +34345 weapons in the first day. We have add also Divine scrolls 100% but its very hard to get them ( no donation ) farm only

beta started last night and tonight goes live. from first look it looks good,did not have time to check out skills,but wich server is perfect,one setback is the donations. to get R99 armour and god weapons /jewels you must donate or from what you said olywell than there will be a lot of feeders in oly /dual boxing etc,,(i understand you build a server to make money,and to pay for Critical Errors R99 armor,but think of something else to use as donate)all players should be able to get everything using GBs or other curency,otherwise you will get some ppl joining and a lot more quiting. thats my opinion anyway good job and good luck