What the hell are all of you doing?!?!?!

Mestro

Seriously...whats the point of going on a rant against a 10% full staff...i know i know its against the rules and result in ban if someone talk about the staff(useless and idiotic rule by the way) but who cares i got banned 4 times for saying the truth so a 5th really dont shake me much. Now my point...guys you all asked for demote thats fine but heres whats happeneing:

You are moderator:

you do nothing you run the forum to the ground and just raising your e-penis day in day out.

You are demoted new ppl hired:

You are on a rant with the new staffers who you have no clue about if they do a good job OR the amount of work they need to do since non of you did nothing for this forum except locks/moves and a bunch of senseless banning.

Now you guys seriously need to think a bit even tho i know its hard and you'll never gonna do it since "i'm right only me noone else" so lets put it this way...talk only if you've done your job better if not just shut the hell up.

If you want to go on a rant try it with me...

From what i have seen, the new guys, except that they got there in a totally retarded way, they abuse their privs in any way.

Just like DarthVader does(check report section) and sX

We just try to point their mistakes by showing them to them, but they just lock our topics and 'threat us' with ban,lol

From what i have seen, the new guys, except that they got there in a totally retarded way, they abuse their privs in any way.

Just like DarthVader does(check report section) and sX

We just try to point their mistakes by showing them to them, but they just lock our topics and 'threat us' with ban,lol

Where was your big mouth when the staff you were in ran the forum to the ground made it offline or extremly slow for days/weeks because of senseless abusive moderation?

nowhere.you guys are the last ppl in line to say anything about abusive or bad moderators.

The only one ddosing was warmaster, and that's cause he is a retard and ddos'es cause he is just 'horny'...for no specific reason

I don't remember making any abuse so far.Yes i was hard anyway, but this is the deal when some people cant get 2-3 warnings and continue the same shit.

You know that we had one of the smallest staff teams ever, and we kept all forum in track(Withour almost any reports)

We suggested many better ddos protected sites/faster dedicateds

We made millions of suggestions

The reward of all these? The ultimate ignore of maxtor, to everything.Even as staffers.

He promised us some updates.Then he kept ignoring each one of us.

We requested a demotion(each one of us) about 3 weeks ago.At that point we stopped moderating anything.

About the 'forum in the ground'..

Well, L2 is dying.And you know that(that's point 1)

2nd one, is that there is really no motivation to post/share. Useless karma system, no awards, no adena system, no possibility for promo..nothing!

That leads to a 'dead' thing, as i mentioned..

We wanted to take actions for that..but guess what ;)

btw about your ban..dude you were screaming about how useless staff is all day.Even if they are- you should get over it, and dont remind it all the time ; its greatly annoying, and since u were warned to stop, you should.Not what you did ;)

Hahahaha so let me get this straight.As you mentioned above, you're trying to HELP moderators by showing them their mistakes.

Okay mate, acceptable.But since when did YOU start careing?Since when did YOU decide leaving the spam topic and give a shit about the rest of the forum?

You've been spamming and chilling with your e-friends in a topic and suddenly, when new moderators came out, your awareness for the forum raised.

That's a classic jealous behavior of someone who lost his staff position and wants to re-gain it by making other people seem worse than he is.

1. l2 is not dead you guys just say its dead because you dont like the direction its going to thats a personal preference not an objective fact.

2. thats because of you...not the forum mods going to make you post shares who cares about pixels...the thing that can make you post shares is the community which you guys disrespected and annoyed for years.

3.you blame everything on maxtor...when grisom came back he remade a bunch of rules than noble too why wouldnt you guys made a new and better ruleset?because you wanted maxtor to do everything so you can just keep shouting instead of do the things you supposed to.

And about my ban i was screaming all the way yes and i did because i was right. I did get over with it since thats just a forum i just dont like spineless people. Here you are best example even tho you talked a lot about the forum on msn in a bad way just like i did because i have the reasons and i have everything proove what i say you still licked yourself into the staff.

And warnings...nobody take warnings from a staff with the epic quote of "your rights here: none"...

'Lost' ?

Dude, you are in staff, check my posts there, my personal demotion application...how the hell would i want my position back?

And if you tnink that the amount of mod actions i did(cleaning all the L2 sections) is just chatting at GOST, then you are an ass.

Or the 7400 posts..

And since i still care for the forum somehow, i dont like seeing retarded moderating actions , and then telling me i am wrong, without even an explanation lol

'Lost' ?

Dude, you are in staff, check my posts there, my personal demotion application...how the hell would i want my position back?

And if you tnink that the amount of mod actions i did(cleaning all the L2 sections) is just chatting at GOST, then you are an ass.

Or the 7400 posts..

And since i still care for the forum somehow, i dont like seeing retarded moderating actions , and then telling me i am wrong, without even an explanation lol

ye its clean really...its the same mess...

1. l2 is not dead you guys just say its dead because you dont like the direction its going to thats a personal preference not an objective fact.

2. thats because of you...not the forum mods going to make you post shares who cares about pixels...the thing that can make you post shares is the community which you guys disrespected and annoyed for years.

3.you blame everything on maxtor...when grisom came back he remade a bunch of rules than noble too why wouldnt you guys made a new and better ruleset?because you wanted maxtor to do everything so you can just keep shouting instead of do the things you supposed to.

And about my ban i was screaming all the way yes and i did because i was right. I did get over with it since thats just a forum i just dont like spineless people. Here you are best example even tho you talked a lot about the forum on msn in a bad way just like i did because i have the reasons and i have everything proove what i say you still licked yourself into the staff.

And warnings...nobody take warnings from a staff with the epic quote of "your rights here: none"...

These were the old rules dude, before i came here, atleast

We already changed global rules..we had an intention of changing every single rule once again or even deleting it, but there was no point then for that.

And by L2 is dead, i mean the objective of forum. Then, tell me why discussion section is so dead.Even when we dont apply rules on that.

and i didnt get 2)

ye its clean really...its the same mess...

I was the only one rly moderating l2 sections, and i hadnt moderated anything for like 3 weeks + :D

That's a classic jealous behavior of someone who lost his staff position and wants to re-gain it by making other people seem worse than he is.

really, your mind is 13 years old or you pretending him?

all these days you understood this? :o

really, your mind is 13 years old or you pretending him?

all these days you understood this? :o

says someone who got into the staff and gmod position just by spamming the hell out of the report section...

says someone who got into the staff and gmod position just by spamming the hell out of the report section...

i didnt, i dont and i wont care for you. also i think that you know it.

just crying for every thing in this world. keep crying. :)

anyway, stay at this question above

i didnt, i dont and i wont care for you. also i think that you know it.

just crying for every thing in this world. keep crying. :)

anyway, stay at this question above

You spend your time cry in a forum to get power...i spend my time creating a profitable company...think again when you talk outside of this forum.

4 vs sX ? not fair :)

Let me rephrase that...dumbness vs logic