[Report] DarthVader

Escordia

that`s what I was talking about, that you are a EX-STAFF, higher than a normal member, but seems like you need guidance to understand things, anyway, stop the spam, cheers, no more replyes from me.

thanks unclei think i gave almost the same answer,about the respect ;p

yea :P anyway i think the topic should be locked just to avoid wars

I was informed to clean whole cs section and I'm doing it.

If you guys don't like my work, then please demote me and clean it on your own.

Don't cry that fast, showing weakness is a bad move :)

if you want to talk about promotes,  Ventic why maxtor unbanned you in the first place ?

Probely because Ventic was one of the best L2Moderators MxC had?

I don`t think I have power I just think that sofaki come here to rage because he didint got promote for his comeback, that`s all, nothing more.

Why would he rage? i think if he wants to get back, he will. Like he already did few times(?)

no, you are not a member, you are a ex-staff, it`s a big difference. and now stop the hate, he made mistake, he is human, humans make mistakes, end of discussion.

so tell me whats the difference?

that`s what I was talking about, that you are a EX-STAFF, higher than a normal member, but seems like you need guidance to understand things, anyway, stop the spam, cheers, no more replyes from me.

Ex-staff has even lower abilities then VIP Member... T.T

Didn't knew that Sofaki is a girl.  :-*

Well back on topic - if you (other staffers) too much hate new staffers, specially me, I will make request for my demotion. I don't give a fu*k and I won't follow your demands like an servant.  ;)

Well back on topic - if you (other staffers) too much hate new staffers, specially me, I will make request for my demotion. I don't give a fu*k and I won't follow your demands like an servant.  ;)

you shouldn't do it lol.

show some strenght

and next time if someone reports you

don't reply on it because it gives you smthing like this :)

can u lock the topic since u read it?

Since I've seen some things concerning the CS Boards, then I guess I've got some things to clean out in here aswell.

First of all you have to clean up your mind and understand the difference between an uploader and a moderator.

Moderator's duty is to handle the board in the best way they can by cleaning it up and making sure that every

rule concerning the board is followed as it should.

If a Moderator wants to share and make a guide it's his very own choise.You're not reviving a section by making

shares and guides.You revive it by motivating the normal members to do so.If you can't understand my point, please use this to translate the word "Moderation" into your language and read out what it actually means.

I've tried contacting Maxtor in order to make a competition into the CS Board with a prize but he still haven't answered.This is the only way I can think so the board gets a bit cheered up for the time being.

And PLEASE Sofaki, stop acting like an ignorant kid because this leads to nothing.I know there are lot of people in here likeing you only because of the fact that you are a girl but this doesn't mean I do as well.Stay out of moderator's job since you're no longer in the staff.

Lastly, concerning the topic's main report about DeathVader:

He warned the topic creator because he didn't use a prefix.Prefixes were installed to be used.Not using them is an abuse against the rules.Going against the rules means that you've giving a good reason to a moderator to warn you.

AND old topics are thought the topics which were not answered in a longer time than 6 months.

Every topic being active less than 6 months is thought to be a normal topic but with less activity than other.

Have a nice evening.