[Report] DarthVader

Escordia

I was informed to clean whole cs section and I'm doing it.

If you guys don't like my work, then please demote me and clean it on your own.

Well, I won't touch any old topic at all for now, because some fanatics will keep "crying" and "crying". And tommorow I will start writting your lovely "GUIDES" and posting awesome "SHARES".

Cya.

with this behaviour you will be hated by the members

this will lead to angry members start ddos mxc again then maxtor will be forced to demote you and replace you with an other random one.

the unfinished circle of mxc

with this behaviour you will be hated by the members

this will lead to angry members start ddos mxc again then maxtor will be forced to demote you and replace you with an other random one.

the unfinished circle of mxc

Niaou is right,You think you have power because of you position,but guess something...You are useless for this forum...You should try to revive the cs board without silly warns ..

Niaou is right,You think you have power because of you position,but guess something...You are useless for this forum...You should try to revive the cs board without silly warns ..

I'm dark lord of the sith, that's the only my powerness. :D

I don`t think I have power I just think that sofaki come here to rage because he didint got promote for his comeback, that`s all, nothing more.

abuse is abuse, rules are rules.

if i made something wrong about those reports then why this topic is not yet locked? those actions must been cleaned and the user must be warned

If you wanna know we are not here for power, we're here to help MaxCheaters member

I don`t think I have power I just think that sofaki come here to rage because he didint got promote for his comeback, that`s all, nothing more.

Well,Now you are on my signature..

You are gettin lower and lower in my eyes

and not only you .. all the "New" Fail staff because i thought maxtor could use his brain right for his forum

Also About sofaki,You will never reach her Level Dude...She Will Be Forever a Top Niaou Staffer

If you wanna know we are not here for power, we're here to help MaxCheaters member

I dont have space for 2nd sig

if you want to talk about promotes,  Ventic why maxtor unbanned you in the first place ?

cause i was right

you dont know the story,keep your mouth close

then why you ( the new staff ) keep ignoring the complains of the members? i am a member right? you are a member right? i dont want to see junked private server I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE DEAD OR ALIVE i want to see guides and shares, I WANT TO SEE NEWS FROM THE NEW CS

then why you ( the new staff ) keep ignoring the complains of the members? i am a member right? you are a member right? i dont want to see junked private server I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE DEAD OR ALIVE i want to see guides and shares, I WANT TO SEE NEWS FROM THE NEW CS

no, you are not a member, you are a ex-staff, it`s a big difference. and now stop the hate, he made mistake, he is human, humans make mistakes, end of discussion.

no, you are not a member, you are a ex-staff, it`s a big difference. and now stop the hate, he made mistake, he is human, humans make mistakes, end of discussion.

she is a member,also ex staff means RESPECT to those who gave a shit for this forum,when she was in staff you were a shit

if you want to talk about promotes,  Ventic why maxtor unbanned you in the first place ?

i think this doesnt concern you...you didnt ban him in order to ask why he is unbanned xD

i am not a member?

Legendary Member

check my rank better plz

we are members and my current rank prooves that i am respected ( i never got demoted by any war and such it was my choice to stop being in staff cause of inactivity )

i think this doesnt concern you...you didnt ban him in order to ask why he is unbanned xD

thanks uncle

i am not a member?

Legendary Member

check my rank better plz

we are members and my current rank prooves that i am respected ( i never got demoted by any war and such it was my choice to stop being in staff cause of inactivity )

i think i gave almost the same answer,about the respect ;p