interlude [L2J]LineageII - Overdose

RєVєnGeR^

rKgFy.png

*We Decided to move on Interlude*

I Already know many of you would say many things about 1month server , etc etc.I would like to give you some further info.

The activity i used to have back then (before 1 year and a half) on the LineageII scene was amateur since there was no experience back then.There wasn't any corruption , thats a fact.Except the old L2 - Overdose that SeeYa , a GM (Guys from here knows the whole story) destroyed the server (my first one) which was a pretty one enjoyable and nice because his argentinian friends didn't became heroes.I was sad , i tried with a couple more project Necropolis and Overdose in Gracia (good days back then) to take back what i lost , and what i lost was money and respect.Both of them was hosted on a hosted company named hostyourdream which unfortunatelly was bad as hell but i understood that when the first DDos attacks came when they wouldn't open my Dedicated Server for 4 Days plus i had lost all the files.

That's what happened , now one year after this project is being started on the best possible time after gatherin' an a-beep-t of money to buy some decent hardware so we won't have any problems with downtimes.We were unlucky , yes , you can ask Stefoulis15 back then (he was developer + irl friend) about what happened exactly.Now , i think we (and mostly ME) learnt from my mistakes and i am here to produce you a server which will gather people who just want to have fun and play their favourite game.

After having a Decent Developer (His name won't be told unless he wants to) we are sure putting high pressure on ourselves to succeed.

Features list isn't pretty well known yet , not even by us (The Team which is already gathered by Mature guys - i can ensure you that) but i will let you know some features just to introduce you in the subject.

The Experience Points will be set to x500 because yes this server is a high rate one but dont think things will be too easy for you.

The Economy of the server will be based on Adenas.And that's because this is the real game.We wont be using anything custom item in this server.LineageII mobs will drop few adena except the areas (official areas of lineage2 without edited monsters) will be droping an amount beetween 50 to 250 adenas.That's because its kinda stupid to gather big a-beep-t of money , plus they will be more worthy on our Tax system. (Which you will read below)

TAX System is one of the features of L2 which we want to add depth to.It will make the game more realistic and give the player the chance to feel that he's playin' on a moving world.So what's the taxes about.Each Town will be having an a-beep-t of money needed so the player will be able to walk in.If the player doesn't pay the tax , he will be kicked from the town each time he'll try to go inside.The income of the taxes will be going to the clan's wharehouse that controlls the foretold City.Taxes will defear from city to city and we will be only deciding the Tax a-beep-t.The a-beep-t of money will be decided by lookin' which shops this town contains , etc etc.A small percentage of the a-beep-t of money from a trade from the shops of the towns will be going in as well.

NPCs.In this server you wont see custom npcs instead of a Buffer.Official Lineage2 Shops will be reworked and having different HTMLs for different item's purchase.Yes thats right!Pretty unique which will make the server even better.About Buffers , buffers will be having all buffs.But , this buffers will be only in High Rated Towns like Aden , Giran etc.On lowest towns , the buffer will contain buffs except Chants , and Advanced Buffs.

RaidBosses.Once per week you will be able to kill the Official Lineage2 Raidbosses which will be spawned on their home.(Toi14 etc).They will be dropin' an a-beep-t of money , their Jewel and some other items like blessed scrolls or lifestone.Their spawn time is once a week +1/-1 day.

Subclass and Noblesse.Subclass quest's gonna be free and for the Noblesse you will need an a-beep-t of money for the caradines letter.

Enchant Rates.Haven't been 100% decided yet.We want everybody to stand a chance and we'r looking for a big balance beetween classes so here they goes.

For all weaps/armors/jewels.

Safe 3 - Max 12 Chance 66% normal 75% blessed (no cry)

Events.Team vs Team event per hour.The reward will be decided from :

1 = If the team won

Reward is Adena.

S Grade Items FarmingIn this server you will be starting with A Grade which they are free.Them in order to get S Grades with SA etc , and armors you will have to farm A BIT.We do not want a farm server , so this farm wouldn't take you more than 1h to get items.Then with some Stones (Custom) that you can farm on an other area you can put SA on your weap.

Voting Reward.Each 5 votes on hopzone , you will get a small a-beep-t of adena symbolically for your help advertising the server.

Lottery.Every day on 20:00 GMT +2 The lottery's results are beign told by an auto announce.In order to take part in lottery you must buy a coupon until 18:00 GMT +2.Then good luck.Know that One of the players WILL WIN surelly.

Advanced Community Board.Showing player stats , like Top PvP , Top Pk , Players Online and providing infos about server features.

Money Purchase From Clan Wh.Leader , can take all the money from the wharehouse but he must leave the 20% for the next leader to come (if he looses the castle , if not he will keep them.).So after the siege the new Clan won't be having 0 adena , but its something like a direct reward for winning the Castle Siege.

Olympiad.No Dual Box allowed generally in the server.This means jail , but if you are caught to have same ip in olympiad not only you will be auto kicked , but you will also take a ban as your reward.

Tittle Colour.Diffear by the number of PKs.First change is made on 500 pvp points and it is yellow , second is made on 1k and it is green , then on 2,5k pvps you will have this and on more than 4k pvps you will have this.

Blessed Scroll Farming.In order to collect blessed scrolls you will either have to take it as a drop from a raidboss (mentioned before) or you can buy them for a BIG amount of Money.

*Normal Scrolls are a bit high-priced too*

Clans and Ally.Each clan will be able to have 40 members the most , and the clans allowed per allyance are 2.The point of doing that is because we want to destroy the big zerg classes with randoms and have united and good stratigically clans which will provide huge pvp action.

History Book.Want to learn the history of the server?There's a npc in the server which will just provide you infos about the best players ever played in this server , the biggest online record or crazy things happened.Like it's our living history. *(HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TOP PVP/PK)*

*Will be updated once a month*

HP/CP/MP HEAL IN TOWN.When you are in a town your hp/cp/mp will be getting restored by a % rating each time.

Killing Spree.Announcement on when you kill 25 Players/50 players/75players/100 players in a row.

Accesories.You can get hats/masks etc for adenas.Hero crown and Castle lord's accessories will be giving special stats.Hero's Crown will be adding 200HP 250CP and Castle Lords 250HP 300CP.All accesories will be boosting your character's speed while in town.

Clan Notify System.You want to inform your clan members about a clan event or you want to massive inform them all?Now you can , after putting a X command you will be able to write what you want from them.When they login they will see it.

Kill them All Event.Gludin town becomes a chaotic zone.In the next 10 minutes , every player gotta kill each other.The one with the most kills.In order for the event to be nice , there must be more than 20 players registered for it.Otherways it won't start.

Experience Loss.Each time a player who is in a war kill you will loose 4% of your Experience.

Clan Wars/Clan Leveling.The clan's items must be farmed from the rb's or bought from the shops with high prices.Same goes for Reputation points , do bosses!

PvP Farming.If you are a player with few pvp points and you kill a player with high pvp points you will get an a-beep-t of adena.If you kill a hero you will get a bigger a-beep-t of them.

No website yet - will be bought soon since we don't have the desing ready yet.

-Theres no ETA about oppening.

[We are open at any suggestion in this very topic or by PMing me]

everything i read above was great!!!

maybe u can add more events so ppl wont be bored...

enchant rate are great and tax system also...

i can't w8 for opening!!!gl in ur work!

everything i read above was great!!!

maybe u can add more events so ppl wont be bored...

enchant rate are great and tax system also...

i can't w8 for opening!!!gl in ur work!

We are glad for every single player who is looking forward to play at our server.

I appreciate your comment and of course we will add more events but until now we have only TvT as a sure one.

I Would like to send you a pm With my Suggestions Or Contact at Msn . ( i will try to think some of them which will not make damage at the economy and the balance of the server)

Every suggestion will be taken into consideration.Thanks :)

Revenger a.k.a. Josh ( from L2Eminence ) is corrupted as shit. Both, he  and Wizzy were in my clan on L2Eminence and he had over enchanted items. I got many people who can prove that, so play here on your own risk.

- Kiefer.

Revenger a.k.a. Josh ( from L2Eminence ) is corrupted as shit. Both, he  and Wizzy were in my clan on L2Eminence and he had over enchanted items. I got many people who can prove that, so play here on your own risk.

- Kiefer.

First of all welcome back Hater.

Your clan was Uprising when i could proove you with logs that i had no char (whole script targeting-veiwing trades etc was implented in the db.)One GM was corrputed , yes but it was neither wizzy neither me.Plus i wasn't the one who paid the bills back then.Open your eyes :)

First of all welcome back Hater.

Your clan was Uprising when i could proove you with logs that i had no char (whole script targeting-veiwing trades etc was implented in the db.)One GM was corrputed , yes but it was neither wizzy neither me.Plus i wasn't the one who paid the bills back then.Open your eyes :)

Don't try to put dust in my eyes. I'm neither mad neither dumb. I know who my clan members were. 2 of them were you and Wizzy and he admitted it. Just stop pretending to be innocent, it sux hard, just like you. Now go beg a mod to delete my replies.

- Kiefer.

Don't try to put dust in my eyes. I'm neither mad neither dumb. I know who my clan members were. 2 of them were you and Wizzy and he admitted it. Just stop pretending to be innocent, it sux hard, just like you. Now go beg a mod to delete my replies.

- Kiefer.

I am not putting dust in your eyes i am cleanin' it.Since A)I knew Wizzy (developer) had a char for test but i didn't knew he played with him and i just learnt it from you. B)The GM i knew that was corrupt and got banned asap was GoGiTo and i remember well he wasn't in Uprising.Anyway , i really dont care even if you tell such things , people that knows me knows if in all my projects i were corrupt.And the answer is undubtably not.GTFO :)

This project can't fail it seems awesome, I will try it for sure :D

Appreciate that.Gather your friends and jump in!

This project can't fail

How could you possibly believe it?

It's still Overdose, it's still Revenger doing this..

I wonder who's the developer there though , tax system seems awesome :)

How could you possibly believe it?

It's still Overdose, it's still Revenger doing this..

I wonder who's the developer there though , tax system seems awesome :)

You have a point , i can't say.I Would be glad if you would give it a try although! :)