[L2j] L2 Icarus

RandomDude

Is there all H5 skills (I mean passives too)?

We are using the latest revision of L2j, so i can see witch skills should be missing?

hehe I wish you good luck man ...! Server features looks nice ...

Thanks! :)

Most idiotic and useless nerfs i've ever seen in my life.Deadly lethal blows and backstab have almost double reuse.I spam deadly + lethal + backstab + Dual blow and i  need to w8 1-2 sec before using skills again.Kamael warp skills got ++ reuse which is something really useless since all classes now have slowing down /rushing skills with really low reuse.Buffer messed up , u need 1h to find the buffs u need.I am really disapointed,RandomDude used to make better servers than this.This one is an epic duelist/tyrant/mage server.HF

Most idiotic and useless nerfs i've ever seen in my life.Deadly lethal blows and backstab have almost double reuse.I spam deadly + lethal + backstab + Dual blow and i  need to w8 1-2 sec before using skills again.Kamael warp skills got ++ reuse which is something really useless since all classes now have slowing down /rushing skills with really low reuse.Buffer messed up , u need 1h to find the buffs u need.I am really disapointed,RandomDude used to make better servers than this.This one is an epic duelist/tyrant/mage server.HF

There is no edits with dagger skills, they are 100% L2j High Five retail.. and the buffer is actually the best one (my opinion because the is no unclosed connections). Im happy that you are my little "follower" of my L2 servers, and im sorry you dont like this project :(

Stay turned, you'll never know when i make a new project ;)

There is no edits with dagger skills, they are 100% L2j High Five retail.. and the buffer is actually the best one (my opinion because the is no unclosed connections). Im happy that you are my little "follower" of my L2 servers, and im sorry you dont like this project :(

Stay turned, you'll never know when i make a new project ;)

Then there is smth wrong with the skills..They can't have that much reuse normaly

As much as i know for all the Hi5 servers i tested and played on before i started this project, all those skills had arround 1-2 secounds reuse.. And i think i know that because i played dagger since Gracia, and on every server witch was Hi5 i tried, i had an dagger class ;)

Anyway, stay at my range and maybe you will be happy with my next project? :D

As much as i know for all the Hi5 servers i tested and played on before i started this project, all those skills had arround 1-2 secounds reuse.. And i think i know that because i played dagger since Gracia, and on every server witch was Hi5 i tried, i had an dagger class ;)

Anyway, stay at my range and maybe you will be happy with my next project? :D

Yes,i will btw change the reuse to normal,it's bugged all daggers on server say that.