Augument skills

what is the diference

mid grade life stone 76- top grade life stone 76 ???

i get only efects like +1.6patk 1.2pdef bla bla bla

but not skills =( or passives !!!

I think with top grade your augmentation will be better, but i still dissapointed - never get skills or passives from it too :/

what is the diference

mid grade life stone 76- top grade life stone 76 ???

i get only efects like +1.6patk 1.2pdef bla bla bla

but not skills =( or passives !!!

I get same shit.. Also on my necro i get critical and evesion (thats wery helpfull)

I think with top grade your augmentation will be better, but i still dissapointed - never get skills or passives from it too :/

i think higher the grade of the lf is, more chances of getting better augments

edit: what about the lvl 80 top lf?  ::)

well i loss the page link but there is something rly important about life stones:

1) there is many many types of it light blue yellow black  brown

2) there is a list of the things that gives for exaple the yellow ls ( the best ¬¬ have chances of give many things active passive str int dex con , etc etc That is not good..)

3) the fact is that the better stones are the one that have 3 or 4 things only for example the black stones

if i didnt read bad no one post that there is also an active skill that is the skill of mana burn lvl 10 (good for pvp if the server dosnt have mp pots ^.^)

and oly's xD <--------- i add this

Guest skaros

oh yeah... nc soft should stop making areas and weapons and new accesories and stuff like that and balance things up... with this rate the players will quit lineage2.... (And some new gameplay way too... probably l3)

but when nc soft adds new stuff to gameplay, they make things a lot easier to new players

and those augment we talk here are very hard to get on retail, cuz Life Stone drops are very low and the place is hard to reach..even the raid bosses that drops are hard to reach, like Queen Shyeed