[Kamael L2J] EchoKinetics.

eKo

pandora project is realy great they have improved stuff they have way more custom as echo has. spawn protection means if you port you will have a blue light thing around you for 60 sec if you move it dissapear. custom events, buff flute that get better buffs each rank the more you lvl up or pvp

and and and and..

www.pandora-project.com you should realy check it.  its atm down no eta  when the faction comes on they  put the faction server update on it.

flute whit it you can teleport or buff same system as echo once you finished the buffs you want  u can click load buffs  and it loads the buffs you picked in your list.

well its realy awesome work done nice for newbies  good  written texts its realy quite awesome  java work

---

copy paste from  pandora project

lot of you may be hearing alot of rumors or are confused about the latest update my staff and I have been developing. So I have decided to write out a summary and explanation to the new server to try and answer all of your questions.

Basic Information

* The server was suppose to begin Beta Stages last weekend - but due to some occasions I was unavailable the majority of the time - sorry. I will most likely begin the setup procedures tonight as the first revision of the Faction Core should be somewhat complete. - don't quote me on that

* I'm removing mako skills for now from the server - I will implement them with a more efficient engine later on.

* The 2 "Factions" will be named: Furians and Requiem.

* The new server will be developed for all different styles of people to enjoy including:

1) Constant Massive PVP action through the use of the Faction Engine.

2) Players who enjoy Raiding epic RaidBosses can do so to gain items and wares.

3) Players who like farming and crafting can do so using Dwarves and other players.

4) Players who enjoy playing in events can do so using our unique styles of events including automagic ones.

5) Players who like to Gamble can do so using our Slot Machines and other machines soon to come.

* You can EXP off monsters quickly from level 1-70. The setup for gaining EXP after level 70 can be done by PVPing as well as killing monsters. (PvPing being the faster method of doing so.)

* There will be custom leveling/farming areas with spawn protection NPCS so your safe to farm the majority of the time.

* You WILL be able to trade/sell to the opposing faction - but you will NOT be able to party/clan them.

* There will be 3 different methods to gaining the A and S graded gear - PvPing the opposing faction, farming for parts and mining/chopping/chipping, and through Event Medals obtained by participating in the various Events in the server (occuring every hour).

* The number of subclasses a single player can obtain will be raised to 5+ - thanks to whoever made the post in the forums about it

* Purchasing gear up to grade B will be Free.

* Classes will be balanced daily to find any issues within them.

* You CAN PvP/pk your own faction - you will go purple of course and red.

* Probably the biggest concern/question is the "Will you WIPE?!?!?" - The answer to that is YES and NO. NO I will not wipe your characters of there stats and gear, but YES I am going to have to wipe the CLANS and RANK POINTS from your char. NO I will not wipe your PANFAME.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Starting Off

When you first enter the world, you will be spawned at Frintezza's "Music Room." From here you will notice various things going on around you, like faction guards fighting/or something - we havent decided what, but you will also see 2 people you may or may not recognize. These 2 people are the recruitment officers for each faction, General Zariche of the Furian Faction, and General Akanamah of the Requiem Faction. They will have a simple speal about each faction telling you to join yada yada... You will also notice between them a "Statistics Statue," basically telling you how many people are registered to each side and how "powerful" that faction is. Once you have decided the faction, you will be teleported to the Capital that we chose for everyone to be located at, The Floating town of Parrasus(spelling major ftw.) This town will house both factions trading/flaming/etc along with the different armors/weaponry for sale. People can use the center crystal to teleport to the various locations to do whatever they please. This will most likely be one of the only Peace Zones in the server. hehehe.

Leveling

After you have walked around town for a while to get familiar with the area, you will then most likely want to start leveling. Use the TOWN CRYSTAL in the center of the floating town to port to various places across the land. There will be a seperate tab to go directly to level 1-20, 20-40, 40-60, 60-70 and the 70+ areas. Easy leveling up to level 70 - after that it gets rather tough. Once you have gone through the various zones by yourself or with friends, you will notice that EXP drops alot after hitting 70. After hitting 70, you will be gaining around 500k - 1million EXP per MOB kill and around 15-25mil from every PVP you do. I forgot the exact percents but both are rather quick to get to around 74. Then you start going down to like 2% a pvp at like 77 or something - these rates are still to be confirmed.

Grade A and S

Grade A : [A] grade gear can be obtained 3 different ways:

* 1) By taking over towns and pvping players you will get special items that drop. Use these to trade in for your armor/weapons.

* 2) By Farming with your dwarves/friends you can gain various parts to use in the "Dwarven Craft Machine" back in town. (easier then what it corrently is as there wont be any small parts/stupid items needed to make the item.) Also alot less time consuming(will be faster then pvping probably)

* 3) by participating in events you get rewarded Event Medals. Trade these in for your desired reward.

Grade S :   grade gear can be obtained 3 different ways:

* 1) By combining the items that drop in PVP into more powerful items, you can trade in these more advanced materials for   Grade.

* 2) By Raiding mini raidbosses and gaining the parts, you can use the Dwarven Craft Unit to create your   Grade.

* 3) by participating in events you have a chance to win Glittering Event Medals. Trade these in for your desired reward.

Ranking / Leveling Clans

Using your rank points gained in many ways, you can spend them on various upgrades and small enhancements to your characters stats, or DONATE them to your clan so that you can level your Clan's level and gain the benefits from that.

Alignments

'Alignments' are going to be used to make your characters even more unique. When you hit 70, you will be prompted to select one of the 3 'Alignments' from the menu. Each alignment, Aegis, Phantom, and Symphony, will have seperate buffs that you receive from the flute according to which alignment you chose. Here's a breakdown of each Alignment:

1.) Aegis - The Passive Alignment. Players will notice that with this particular alignment, thier characters will have some of the most powerful defensive buffs in the game. Resistances to *, greater shielding, songs of various defenses.. etc.. This alignments is for those that wish to not die in fights so fast. However, you receive hardly anything to help your atk speed/power.

2.) Phantom - The Aggresive Alignment - This alignment is for those blood thirsty lunatics. You will receive many buffs to strengthen your physical and mental attack, as well as your critical chances. However, your really fragile. This alignment is for those who like to deal quick damage, but are used to being "The Glass Cannons."

3.) Symphony - The Swift-Like Alignment - This alignment is mediocre between Aegis and Phantom. You receive very few of each passive/aggresive alignment, but you receive alot of the actual speed buffs. Your alignments is based on those wanting quick entry and quick exit. Critical chances are a plus, running speed, dodge rate, etc.. This class will be for those style players.

That's all I can really think of right now..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In any case, all these changes/enhancements will be taking place during the next few days and probably have everything done/finalized and tested on Friday hopefully. I wil begine testing the core in a few minutes, but I'm still currently at work for another 6-7 hours. lol. Anyway, any questions/suggestions just place them here! Thanks guys - ciao.

I loved that period!!!!

What do u mean?

THAT WAS THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!!!!

lol why?:\

anyway...pandora-project seems to be a veeery sweet server...only if there were more ppl then it will be better than eko imo.