MxC Computer Shop Powered By Aben™

TurboX

2u8l9o8.png

Hey!! MxC community today i will open my new service.Here you will tell me to build you a computer without making useless topics just reply here.here you will tell me just.

1 - what type of computer you want e.x,gaming,professional,business,etc.

2 - with screen,keyboard,mouse or without.

3 - Max amount/minimum of money you can give

Thinks that you will never say here.

1 - can you make me a computer? = is there any possible to say NO! i cant sorry.??

2 - useless questions/reply's like = how can you make a computer?/this service is noobish and thinks like that. just let me make my work.thanks

3 - dont say that im not trusted person there is any posibble to have 200+ post and be not trusted?just dont have that discussion here! only on pm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I make any kind of computer with the lates technologies and best prices ;) guaranteed!! that i will never dissapoint you with the mashine i will make you NEVER!! just tell me the amount of your money and do not afraid to tell the use of your computer i will take care ;).just trust me.

tips

1- i will never keep even 1 euro more than your pc cost ;)

2 - never dissapoint you

3 - never put old/slow thinks on your pc allways the fastest and newest! with any amount of money!!

4 - your machine will always come up with proof of purchase.and with his guarantines

GuaranteeSignGold-animated.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

You have to know

as we know computer technicians will steal 20-30 euros from you by just build you a new computer.why? because they will build it for you.or just want money, it is very simple.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I Work With

124g407.jpg

.::proposal of the day::.

desktop_computer.png

MaxCheaters 6950 XtremeGameR

All games on max guarantine ;) with 2gb of graphicks card memory you will never lose FPS on games.

1 : CoolerMaster Elite 430

Cooler-Master-Elite-430-Case-RC-430-KWN1-0.jpg

2 : AMD Phenom x4 955

cpu.png

3 : Gigabyte GA-890beepA

motherboard.png

4 : Corsair XMS 4GB DDR3-1333mhz

page64_blog_entry479_1.png

5 : Sapphire 6950 2GB Dual Fan Edition ( Dual Fan Edition = Cooler )

orbz_generic_ati.png

6 : WesternDigital 1TB 64mb cache (sata 6gb/s)

neptune-installer.png

7 : x1 Lite on SATA

dvd-burner-firewire-burning-icon.png

8 : "23" LG /FULL HD/HDMI/2ms

lcd_monitor.png

9 : Corsair 700w GamingSeries

22974.l.png

Currently Mashine can be shipped only within Greece.with and without Shipping costs

Price =  Pm me

there is no problem! if you want another pc pm me i will make you new one with your economic opportunities and with your intended use.dony worry this is just a proposal.

Also if you dont know how to install windows,drivers,etc. i will take care!! you will send me your pc.and i will install all proper drivers + operating system like linux/windows.FOR FREE!!!!

All pc's are compwin7.png

Check our website and register!! soon .net !! with better designes!! and better hosting!!  ;)

agt_web.png&sa=X&ei=GBkKTtjYGIjLhAebk_jhDw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFZVWGzq3ZRv-U7dyxPUn6c7oFZuw

Facebook Page Add us for more news about tech,games,computers,etc ADD US NOW!! it will take you 3 seconds.

13_35405_128_facebook_icontexto_inside_icon.png  

Need help/support? No Problem Support Express!!

tele_support.png