[L2J] L2 Warcraft [New Start Coming Soon!]

l2warcraft

why is it called warcraft ? :) do you got some magic effects from warcraft ? :) or something related to warcraft ( the blizzard game ) just curious =]

Why you have Jigsaw name? u torture and kill ppl? 

Its A nice Server but it has a bad thing

there are much bots that taking farm spots

Bots are not allowed in our servers, besides players can report bots in our forums or ingame if the gm is online he will punish the botters.

Fixes from today:

* events now announce the losing team and their score aswell

* baium's archangels are now spawning very close to him

* pvp count will now increase in events

* Into the flames Q drop rate raised to 100%

* Fixed a problem when pulling grandbosses

* a game of cards Q drop rate raised to 100% and amount to 2x

* people can now teleport to a town even if its under a siege

* added leather cap and commodore's cap to GM shop

* added missing option: remove SA from destroyer hammer at BS of mammon

* Fixed sonic focus like L2OFF

* Fixed nuke augments reuse delay like L2OFF

* fixed AOE dmg not getting SS bonus

* fixed some more skills

* Fixed party sometimes getting bugged

* now HP/MP/CP stats getting saved properly when relogging

* fixed a small weight issue

why is it called warcraft ? :) do you got some magic effects from warcraft ? :) or something related to warcraft ( the blizzard game ) just curious =]

no ^^ nothing isnt related to warcraft game, honestly.

more infos plz how it is how it will work

achievement system like the blizzard game :)

there will be list of achievments to complete

for example getting to lvl 80

killing X raids

get X pvp count

Etc..

on the Achievment NPC the list is for each individual and after an achievment is completed he will earn a Reward.

More info about the new system will get as soon as this system is implemented.

Hello everyone,

Here I introduce you with a new event :)

in this event you can claim rewards for certain achievements you make ingame

For now there's only a small list of achievements, there'll be more soon :)

For now there are the following achievements:

1) Champion - Gain level 80 - Reward: 5 apiga

2) Hero - Gain hero status - Reward: 15 apiga

3) Noble - Gain noblesse status - Reward: 10 apiga

4) Zaishen - Gain a +16 weapon, level 80 and hero status - Reward: 15 apiga

5) Norn - Gain 4000 pvps - Reward: 20 apiga

6) Commander - Be a clan leader of a level 8 clan, level 80 and hero status - Reward: 15 apiga

7) Darkbringer - Gain 1500 pks - Reward: 20 apiga

8) Bravery - Have 3 subclasses - Reward: 10 apiga

9) Dealer - have 2.1bil adena, level 80 and hero status - Reward: 5 apiga

Hope you'll enjoy it :) this topic will be updated with new achievements as soon as there'll be any, as well as any current achievement changes!

by the Achievment NPC you can clain your reward and view the statues of your achievment.

Hello everyone,

Here I introduce you with a new event :)

in this event you can claim rewards for certain achievements you make ingame

For now there's only a small list of achievements, there'll be more soon :)

For now there are the following achievements:

1) Champion - Gain level 80 - Reward: 5 apiga

2) Hero - Gain hero status - Reward: 15 apiga

3) Noble - Gain noblesse status - Reward: 10 apiga

4) Zaishen - Gain a +16 weapon, level 80 and hero status - Reward: 15 apiga

5) Norn - Gain 4000 pvps - Reward: 20 apiga

6) Commander - Be a clan leader of a level 8 clan, level 80 and hero status - Reward: 15 apiga

7) Darkbringer - Gain 1500 pks - Reward: 20 apiga

8) Bravery - Have 3 subclasses - Reward: 10 apiga

9) Dealer - have 2.1bil adena, level 80 and hero status - Reward: 5 apiga

Hope you'll enjoy it :) this topic will be updated with new achievements as soon as there'll be any, as well as any current achievement changes!

by the Achievment NPC you can clain your reward and view the statues of your achievment.

i got ideas for low lvls till lvl 52 but to give some boost on xp :) if y want to make a list pm me