- The masters L2Walker - (TILEMACHOS, MasterWalker, ......)

Oween

Hi,

this post is great for the two forum members, I'm sure they want to help you look and obvious; @ # $ 09 L2 Walker 00 requests for answers. @ # $

First - (MasterWalker)

is boring to talk up the Master because I am also a member of his forum, but do not know for what reason we left: / Please sign in to MSN Master, and looks so much of their requests as the forum for maxcheaters tenhu sure that there is no antbot the win ^ ^

Second - (Tilemachos)

You are a member and much of the forum, tutorials l2Wakers expectable that you develop, I know you have many requests to meet more friend of a look in my applications, because as I said to the Master, you are also unbeatable against antbot. (Your navicat is wonderful) ^ ^

I want to make clear that I am not criticizing these 02 outstanding members of the forum, just asking them to help others as much as checking on orders, even though many are not because we love this game and also love L2WALKER

Thank you for your attention

PS. Aaaa and of course, if you can look at the server interlud.ru, much obliged if L2Walker chance to work on it.