[WTB] Website + PSD + Php scripts

Zake

For one, they're written by a massive failure. I'm yet to read them, i can just tell they're not up to scratch because you wrote 'em ;)

lol you have no arguments, read them and let me know what's wrong :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

failed prices?? one of the best web devekioers with awasome discounts count on him...

lol he is selling this piece of sh*t for 100 + euros,

get out of my post please

you know that a professional site cots 200-250 + + Euro ?

(php,java scripts+psd)

Professional websites cost more than 500, but the shit he is selling costs less than 10. Also, i am not looking for a professional website, just a good animated one. My budget is around 150 euros at this moment, but for sure i am not going to waste them to bullshits.

Professional websites cost more than 500, but the shit he is selling costs less than 10. Also, i am not looking for a professional website, just a good animated one. My budget is around 150 euros at this moment, but for sure i am not going to waste them to bullshits.

Well, heres what you're saying:

- You are a boss who wants to hire a programmer, designer and at the same time IDIOT, because no other person would do the job for less than 500 bucks.

- By less than 500 bucks you mean 150, because you don't have more, and AT THE SAME TIME, you are not willing to waste all of your money for such a bullshit.

In other words, you want to hire an IDIOT to do AWESOME job for LOW COST? Possibe? No way. Come back when the crisis hit the USA.

Well, heres what you're saying:

- You are a boss who wants to hire a programmer, designer and at the same time IDIOT, because no other person would do the job for less than 500 bucks.

- By less than 500 bucks you mean 150, because you don't have more, and AT THE SAME TIME, you are not willing to waste all of your money for such a bullshit.

In other words, you want to hire an IDIOT to do AWESOME job for LOW COST? Possibe? No way. Come back when the crisis hit the USA.

Hahaha god damn it, some people just get it! :D +1!