Missing Item Question

Heyy Everyone:

So I have a patched system for CT2.5 Freya. And a file edit for it. I downloaded the Dual Akan. Sword the death duals. I added the itemname-e and the weapongrp and it saved fine. Everything worked out just great. But nothing else was in the folders. No sql file, no stats for the database? im confused. So i made my own stats and i made an sql, I dont know if it worked or not because it keeps saying item can not be found!! What is going on wrong? and am i missing something where the extra files are? I just am trying to figure out why its saying (after everything) i did, that the item is missing. Everything saved, and looks like its working correctly.

HELP if you can :) thanks so much!

Heyy Everyone:

So I have a patched system for CT2.5 Freya. And a file edit for it. I downloaded the Dual Akan. Sword the death duals. I added the itemname-e and the weapongrp and it saved fine. Everything worked out just great. But nothing else was in the folders. No sql file, no stats for the database? im confused. So i made my own stats and i made an sql, I dont know if it worked or not because it keeps saying item can not be found!! What is going on wrong? and am i missing something where the extra files are? I just am trying to figure out why its saying (after everything) i did, that the item is missing. Everything saved, and looks like its working correctly.

HELP if you can :) thanks so much!

you don't need sql, because in revisions of CT2.5 you do it with XML not with SQL.