Suggestion for less scammers

Escordia

so what? :o still the marketplace says: TRADE WITH YOUR OWN RISK if you get scammed MXC has nothing to do with it!

so why we ban scammers? aw cause they stole someone's money from msn hmmm we dont sell something here do we? so its the same like:

if one kid stole one bike i can make a topic here and say OMG THIS MEMBER STOLE MA BIKE! BAN! and the reply from mobs: true proofs so aye aye captain user banned locked.

so what? :o still the marketplace says: TRADE WITH YOUR OWN RISK if you get scammed MXC has nothing to do with it!

so why we ban scammers? aw cause they stole someone's money from msn hmmm we dont sell something here do we? so its the same like:

if one kid stole one bike i can make a topic here and say OMG THIS MEMBER STOLE MA BIKE! BAN! and the reply from mobs: true proofs so aye aye captain user banned locked.

So you want more scammers since friends will trade vouch points, aight?

lolz.

So you want more scammers since friends will trade vouch points, aight?

lolz.

i dont want. i want to follow the rules and since those rules are the moment's ones i cant find a reason to ban someone when he respects the forum rules? :)

your work as a global move is to edit some rules and such since maxtor cant :o thats why u got the edit priv not just to deface ppl's post xD