Suggestion for less scammers

Escordia

Well my idea was:

At General Marketplace a seller will make a vouch topic in order to gain some vouch for good trades.

What i mean:

When i will sell something the trader will go to my topic and leave a vouch for me, BUT if the vouch is positive or negative the trader's reply must contain PROOFS like ss from paypal payments and etc, now about negative vouches the scammed member will have to post proofs in order other members will not get scammed too ( we are not bank to refund you )

after that when you will have to create a new topic at designs, char and items, pack and files.... you will have to add at your topic your current vouches like

positive ( 1 )

negative ( 0 )

and the link of your vouch topic below for more information about your trades.

Thats all :) i want to hear your opinions about that

I had the idea of making it like ebay quite some time ago, you get positive / negative feedback that goes onto your profile like karma and after so many negatives it doesn't allow you to post in the trades section anymore. I suppose it's just another thing for people to abuse and get obsessed with though :(

btw, there is a rule about it already

"- Any user is allowed to post at a seller's topic, whether the seller is trusted or not. However, you have to provide proof!"

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=113260.0

btw, there is a rule about it already

"- Any user is allowed to post at a seller's topic, whether the seller is trusted or not. However, you have to provide proof!"

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=113260.0

they also said if someone said he is trusted or not and he will not provide proofs he will be punished but i see in everytopic: "trusted seller!"

they also said if someone said he is trusted or not and he will not provide proofs he will be punished but i see in everytopic: "trusted seller!"

If a random say "trusted seller" ye, he should be punished. But who will give a shit... Tho would be nice if there was someone to moderate trades.

If a random say "trusted seller" ye, he should be punished. But who will give a shit... Tho would be nice if there was someone to moderate trades.

So none vips that want trade paysafe to paypal and he is trusted must be punished?

This is waht i said i na topic about something like this:

even a trusted seller can become a scammer in big trades, useless.

Everything is useless, everything can be tricked in trades.

//Agree

so why you ban scammers? this is a cheating forum not a trading market, cheating, scamming is in the trick ;) so an other suggestion is to stop ban scammers

so why you ban scammers? this is a cheating forum not a trading market, cheating, scamming is in the trick ;) so an other suggestion is to stop ban scammers

you are bad girl :)) but this is true..is a cheat forum Max-Cheat-ers XD

You know that this is not going to happen.

Many people has friends in here that will give to eachother vouches to be trusted like what happened with karma system.