Ok, enough.

Vazelos

hahahahha my friend :D

My friend? I am not your friend and i think u are the most child brain here

now all bllame u for karma abuse and i am your friend?

when u flame me 12942194921 times on Greek Spamm topic or at my guide ?

I see no point on writing on this topic.

My karma will stay as it is and this guy will be banned for 1 week.

The sad thing is that I will act bitch from now on with my karma rights, as you wish so.

Have fun haters.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=213904.0

u say here u dont care for karma...

karma is just for kiDs.. and better remove karma from VIPS

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=213904.0

u say here u dont care for karma...

karma is just for kiDs.. and better remove karma from VIPS

Karma is a way to control users. Rly usefull here. But i prefer others systems.

It obviously isn't because people like you are still here after breaking rules over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over again

It obviously isn't because people like you are still here after breaking rules over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over again

get some real dude, you have no idea of my karma actions. You just think if a mod restore them or write "abuse" that's it's abuse? trololo man. wake up.

get some real dude, you have no idea of my karma actions. You just think if a mod restore them or write "abuse" that's it's abuse? trololo man. wake up.

Read the karma rules before posting about karma rules.

a tune-up of Reputation system & Infraction/Warn system would be way better, i agree

We consider this as an abuse most times.

I know very well what you guys consider, finito ;p

You know me too, so stop faking my report you and simmon with my karma actions lol. If someone need an explanation, he can post a name to tell him 1 page for this dekarma :)

Anyway, I loled tonight.

Karma rules

Dont "fix" karma actions that you think are abuses, report them to a moderator, moderators will take actions what to do with them.

If you wanna dekarma some one do it because he is breaking the rules of MxC! Before doing so,warn him first

So, Vazelos* (+12/-6) RonoMC (+1/-0) + abuse fixed. In topic February 10, 2010, 01:29:16 AM

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) Nikoloudos ❼ (+1/-3) + abuse fixed In topic February 10, 2010, 01:26:33 AM

mind explaining?

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) Amphetamine (+1/-1) - not nice behavior / spaming. In topic Yesterday at 04:08:36 AM

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) L2Dialogos (+2/-6) - -1 irritating behavior/flaming. In topic July 10, 2011, 01:12:54 PM

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) JiZ (+0/-4) - Provokes me and other members too all day. In topic July 02, 2011, 06:09:59 AM

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) defuserrrr (+0/-1) - Spaming In topic July 01, 2011, 02:58:38 AM

show us your outbox of you warning these 4 people first too :)

Karma rules

Dont "fix" karma actions that you think are abuses, report them to a moderator, moderators will take actions what to do with them.

If you wanna dekarma some one do it because he is breaking the rules of MxC! Before doing so,warn him first

So, Vazelos* (+12/-6) RonoMC (+1/-0) + abuse fixed. In topic February 10, 2010, 01:29:16 AM

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) Nikoloudos ❼ (+1/-3) + abuse fixed In topic February 10, 2010, 01:26:33 AM

mind explaining?

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) Amphetamine (+1/-1) - not nice behavior / spaming. In topic Yesterday at 04:08:36 AM

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) L2Dialogos (+2/-6) - -1 irritating behavior/flaming. In topic July 10, 2011, 01:12:54 PM

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) JiZ (+0/-4) - Provokes me and other members too all day. In topic July 02, 2011, 06:09:59 AM

*Vazelos* (+12/-6) defuserrrr (+0/-1) - Spaming In topic July 01, 2011, 02:58:38 AM

show us your outbox of you warning these 4 people first too :)

First, i never keep outbox, second the warns are on topic. As you see dialogos i banned for the reasn i dekarmed him, so does Jizz too.

On ronomc and nikoloudo, goes the karma rules werent the same always... On 2010 i could act like mod according to the rules. At least for karma. Many of us did, and that's why ruled updated.

First, i never keep outbox, second the warns are on topic. As you see dialogos i banned for the reasn i dekarmed him, so does Jizz too.

On ronomc and nikoloudo, goes the karma rules werent the same always... On 2010 i could act like mod according to the rules. At least for karma. Many of us did, and that's why ruled updated.

No they didn't, i've been around here for just as long as you. Some people thought they were mods (Most likely you, you still do) maybe 2 - 3 people did that. not like you say.

No they didn't, i've been around here for just as long as you. Some people thought they were mods (Most likely you, you still do) maybe 2 - 3 people did that. not like you say.

hmm give me a karma that i said "fix" and i fixed a mod action :/

man u fail hard. Simply, I never abuses. I just sometimes overacted always according to the rules. If a mod wanna fix my karma action, nop he is mod after all. Mods here have always right.