Nwatch.me

Well, cause there is a hell, funny number of resellers, trying to sell this, im gonna share it, cause in fact its ALL THE SAME OLD VERSION.

Encoded:
Link dead and removed cannot find it on my hard drive, updating decoded version only.

Decoded:
LINK

Credits To OpalSnow, for creating it. And to embass for rip, copy, and further development.

Cheers

Edited by Universe

I guess Moore aka Vim aka Embass wont be able to sell others work anymore :)

thanks for sharning

Davey still butthurt? He doesn't sell nwatch anymore as you shared it a while ago when you was butthurt about something.

Thanks for your share Sighed.

It probably doesn't work with gracia final server, positive?

why wouldn't it?

Structs of tables have not changed(Atleast not much), even if so - i assume you can read a database structure and change the names to the correct column.

why wouldn't it?

Structs of tables have not changed(Atleast not much), even if so - i assume you can read a database structure and change the names to the correct column.

And needs some extra images for items and for load and query, he just need to decrypt it , rework it and so on xD

And needs some extra images for items and for load and query, he just need to decrypt it , rework it and so on xD

and you can't write your own images in it and use that magical function called include?

and you can't write your own images in it and use that magical function called include?

First you need to decrypt the php.

P.S: Hi Simmo, nice to see you again, even if they banned xD

First you need to decrypt the php.

P.S: Hi Simmo, nice to see you again, even if they banned xD

It's only 30 days :P after that I'm back trolling. Don't you get worried.

Is there any way to decrypt it? apart from doing each hash of base64 individually?

It's only 30 days :P after that I'm back trolling. Don't you get worried.

Is there any way to decrypt it? apart from doing each hash of base64 individually?

Maybe writing your own tool, but i think is something more than just base64.

bah, this is the encrypted version, it's been already shared.. anyhow, i will decrypt it when i have time and share it

Stop pretending to be pro Davey. You're just a massive, breathing bag of douche that can dodge coat hangers like a boss