interlude [L2J] LineZone

Lothar

nice I will join for sure :)

EDIT : I hope no crazy ass donations when you open them like augument skill 20 euro active and 15 euro passive unlimited :)

EDIT 2: you should disable shout talk so ppl stop complain and use only trade chat for problems they have to write petitions with the /gm command ...

By the way NO bot protection (tried)

some lame enchant protection which is annoying and gm from my point of view someone with a nick name Scion is no more than 15-16 if not younger :)

100x low community i hope more people come .

Suggestion : For god's sake i HATE Giran .. Make Aden as the main town xD and make no grade in gm shop though i can buy it from the retail shops so its not so big of a problem :)

got problem with me .. hmm? anyway enchant protection set to 0,5 sec. server 1 day at hopzone. Main town is Dwarfen village.

Personally not but being so young can result in corruption you are still immature :)

you dont know how old i am. And i wouldnt tell you that. If u are a umemployment 50 years old boy, youre many years older but is just a game.

I really don't want to argue with anyone especially for something stupid as that i just noted that young man given power in the game can result in corruption lol i never flamed anyone :)

i dont know adm never talked with him ....anyway i just want to keep up this server i like it . Cheers.