BUY > Coder (Only Professional)

Hey i am looking to buy a really good coder to code a .psd file to HTML (Some other codes may be needed ) . I want something really professional , like to know making images change automatic in the main page and etc . He will have to code 4 pages (Home , About , Gallery , Contact) , make all the parts changeable , i mean being easy to change them any time (Logo , Footer etc) . Pm me if you need some more information and let me know how much it will cost me .

You call that professional? :/. I thought some actual good stuff needed doing by the title. But no, I'll pass and let one of the regular scrubs that try earn a few $ on this forum to do it for like 5$ and a blowjob

You call that professional? :/. I thought some actual good stuff needed doing by the title. But no, I'll pass and let one of the regular scrubs that try earn a few $ on this forum to do it for like 5$ and a blowjob

By professional i mean someone who will work on it , not try to work only for the money ;) .. Anyway if scrubs see this tell me , he will be the first one who will get the job (If he replies)