[L2Off] L2Sublimity's Exile

L2Sublimity

Hello,

L2Sublimity is known to be the most reliable L2 private community around. L2Sublimity's Exile is being managed since 21 NOV. 2008 without any internal problems. After 2.5 years, we present to you, the new world of Exile.

We invite you to the brand new world of Exile, launching on 9 July 2011. In the next couple of days, we will add screenshots to the media section of our website ( http://www.l2sublimity.com ) to show you the Exile that you are about to witness!

Exile is a Lineage II Gracia Final server where main focus is set on PvP, there are various ways of ingame-progression through PvP and because of our knowledgable staff - we're able to supply -you- with the innovative features others cannot.

We find it important that the game is constantly updated and promoted. We from L2Sublimity are the only community that works with large gameplay updates and proper promotion policies to keep things attractive for you, your friends, your clan and new players.

Here are some of the features:

* L2Off Gracia Final 35x (with boosted hunting areas up to 65x)

* NPC Buffers (with buff presets allowing you to obtain all your buffs in one click)

* GM Shops

* Auto-learn skills

* Hero Tournament

* Improved Cancellation System

* Castle/Fortress/Clan Hall Sieges

* Hell's Guardian PvP Event

* Monthly PVP Reward System

and much more...

For a full features list, visit our features page at: http://www.l2sublimity.com/?id=features

Do not miss out! Spread the word, tell your friends and let them also experience the time of their live! Feel free to introduce yourself to the community in our Introduction section: http://www.l2sublimity.com/forum/index.php?showforum=12

Have questions? Contact the L2Sublimity Staff at http://support.l2sublimity.com and we'll answer your questions straight away.

Launching, 09 July 2011.

-We- will see -you- then!

Regards,

L2Sublimity Staff

i thought that server would be with no custom sh1ts at all ,but for one more time is full of customs,i wanted to join with my clan but when i read all features today i change my opinion.i doubt if after 1-2 weeks server will have more than 300 ppl active because the majority of players hate custom sh1ts.and these admins never listen to players,thats why in the old exile population for months was 200-300 ppl.and was alive because of donators ,not because had 2-3k ppl

i thought that server would be with no custom sh1ts at all ,but for one more time is full of customs,i wanted to join with my clan but when i read all features today i change my opinion.i doubt if after 1-2 weeks server will have more than 300 ppl active because the majority of players hate custom sh1ts.and these admins never listen to players,thats why in the old exile population for months was 200-300 ppl.and was alive because of donators ,not because had 2-3k ppl

You are stupid, Exile had 1k people + for a year and more. Then the server slowly began dieing and still had 200 players after 2.5 years online.

This server is gonna have 800+ people. Maybe more, their last server had 3k ppl which was nova.

Also clans like Tig3r are going there. Means something doesnt it?

i know 365 other good clans atm who play in other servers,doesnt this mean to you anything also?

if server was non custom and one normal sevrer with craft and w/o sh1t armors and weapons would have 3k ppl,not 800.and the most stupid feature also is that new exile will have max +17 weapons and +6 armors.i dotn want to explain you also how big bullsh1t is this and how much unbalance will bring ingame.you can use your brain

dumb renewal has 500 ppl because all hate the admin who cares only for donates,server as server is good,so understand mr dumb that all are about admins,if one admin is stupid, players can learn it and dont join his server because of that,doesnt matter if his server is the best.l2 is dead because of new chronicles and custom sh1ts and sublimity help on that.GL

i know 365 other good clans atm who play in other servers,doesnt this mean to you anything also?

I didnt understand that argument. This is one of the few serious servers that exist out there.

even if i dont like interlude++++ i am going to give it a try coz the old exile was awesome :) and i had balance even with +17 weapons (a few ppl had even +18 and a very few +19) and +6 armors. even if u didnt have +17 weapon u could do some serious damage to ppl with full gear ;)

even if i dont like interlude++++ i am going to give it a try coz the old exile was awesome :) and i had balance even with +17 weapons (a few ppl had even +18 and a very few +19) and +6 armors. even if u didnt have +17 weapon u could do some serious damage to ppl with full gear ;)

Exactly, and this is what makes this server unique. I strongly suggest this server for all players and clans..