[EN][Recruiting]Aion International

ĐarkSlayer

logo.png

Well we made this topic so we can actually have a basic idea of how many/who will join the serverand what classes are we going to play plus so any member that actually wanna join us would be able to apply.By the way we are running on asmodians race just to let you know.

Its simple we are some friends playing together that are going to start playing on the Aion Int server and we are here to invite you guys to come with us on this journey.

Feel free to apply by following the above formula after you apply your application will be reviewed by the legion members and me and we will decide about your approval.

Whats your age ?
English Level [5\5 etc] ?
Do you own a microphone ?
Nationality ?
Real Name ?
GMT ?
Whats class are you going to play ?
Whats your aion experience ?
Why do you wanna  play with us and what are u able to offer to our legion ?
In which servers have u played until now ?
Do you have ventrilo/teamspeak/skype or any other communication program ?
If you do whats your username so we can add you to the legion group chat ?
How many hours you can play on a daily basis ?

Legions Members & Ranks

DarkSlayer ( Leader/Your Father )

Vaxil ( Gay Member Manager )

SoFaKi ( Sex Slave )

DragonianLord ( Mascot )

Phoenix4 ( Rapist Even if he bitch he wont join)

Nikoloudos ( Member )

Flavio ( Member )

Gregor ( Member )

Revenger ( Member )

FighterBoss ( Member )

SeventhSky ( Legion's Slave )

ThePeoplesChamp ( GayFag )

Legion Rules

1)By joining the guild it doesn't mean we are obligated to xp you.You can always ask the legion members to help you level up but if they got some other work to do they just wont xp you get over with it and level up your own ass alone.

2)Legion Members cant always help you with gathering/farming your materials its good to level your gathering as you level up.

We will help you if we can but we wont be farming your materials all day long.

3)By joining in our guild it doesn't mean we will always be together at the same instance party of course we will try our best to have all of the members in instance parties with us but it just wont be possible imagine 5 assassins needing instance you just cant have them all in the same party its pure logic.

4)Our clan accept twinking characters but at a limit we wont allow all our members being twink since we ain't a twink focused clan. We will focus on going max level fast and crafting/instancing our gear mostly and then pvping/sieging.

5)As we go on and the server will get populated when your on an instance group with randoms/friends or whatever and one of our legion mates need party and your group is actually looking for that class your obligated to suggest him for the invite and not any other random dude.

Agreements

1)By joining the legion your obligated to pick one type of crafting to level up as you go on so we can all have separated types of crafting to help each other all the way.

2)By joining the legion your obligated to start sharing a pack of your money to the legion warehouse so we can all get helped and have all the legion needs done. I wont really set an amount of money you have to give that depends on how much money you make every day and what your level is at the given time.

This topic is made for serious reason and we will only accept serious posts all spam/flaming/trolling attempts will be deleted.

Hello fellow members !

So first of all in order to play AION you have to download the NcSoft Launcher.

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/launcher/ncsoft-launcher.html

The site itself is pretty well explanatory so i don't think you will mess up anywhere.

After that part , please procedure to the settings. ( Ctrl + S).

Then select the Advanced Tab on this window.

Now do this.

Region = North America.

And Language = English.

Afterwards , select the AION option from the list and press "Play Game".

The game is actually quite big , so it's gonna take a little time until you will be able to play.

After you have done that , please PM me in order to sent you the information about the server we will be playing and how to contact us.( When the server opens.)

Yours Sincerely ,

Vaxil - Head Community Assistant.

As we have encountered a lot of newcomers to AION , and almost everyone does not know which class suits him the most , this post right here will provide you with as much information about the classes and generally the whole intercept of AION. ( Please visit aionsource(dot)com for further information.)

AION is a mmo far beyond l2 or wow , because it offers not only Instances and Sieges as well as the unique FLY system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4gMGZnrFlA

This is a tutorial i found on utube , and it will surely guide you to the flight system.

Moreover AION classes have many skills. However , some skills can ONLY be used when  certain conditions are met.ChainSkills. For example when you cast a skill that is part of a chain , then the next skill ( usually more powerfull) will appear. Another example is Shield Stuns. Some shield stuns can ONLY be used after you have blocked an attack thus making the shield skill available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm54wEDKoCM

Now , the classes AION offers are 8. When you create your character you have to choose among 4 MAIN classes. These are : Warrior , Scout , Mage and Priest. At level 9 you will gain the Ascension quest which will make you choose ( depending which Main class you have chosen) among 2 new classes. These are : Warrior = Templar / Gladiator , Scout = Ranger /Assassin , Mage = Sorcerer /Spiritmaster and Priest = Chanter / Cleric.

Topics that may prove themselves usefull.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=174923.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=90269.0

Information and Server Features : AION International ~

First of all the server is still underdevelopment and in pre-release state. Althu i will go thru in some very basic features this sever as well as emphasize in depth of the developed and newly scripted parts.

1) Aion International supports ONLY 2.5 + Client so if you are still on 2.0 , please update from NCsoft Launcher.

2) Aion International has daily and weekly events which will provide you gracefull awards that will help you accomplish your ultimate goal.

As i find it really senseless posting all the extra information here i would like to redirect you to

http://www.aioninternational.com/index.php?page=features'>http://www.aioninternational.com/index.php?page=features . It's Aion International Feature section and i have a feeling that it will help you more than i ever could.

The official site is http://www.aioninternational.com/ , be sure to take a look !

Also the MxC topic is located here , created by EDLAX , http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=210375.0

Also we have our own channel in a Teamspeak server of a dear friend of mine ( xTsili <3) , and we can write / chat /talk there freely ! After u have been accepted to the clan , pm me for the info.

ERROR SECTION.

So as many of us may have encountered some errors ( Please post the error log or some evidence to help you solve it ) , i decided to TRY and solve some of them.

The first most annoying error is the Freezing Login Screen after you have inserted your id/pass.

Solution  ( Worked for me ) : Try to update from NCSoft Launcher. After done updating , please delete bin32 located in C:\Programm Files(x86)\NCSoft\AION , then right click on AION in the NcSoft launcher and click the option *Repair*. After repaired , try launching AION and logging in. Done.

well my aion experience is 0

and im thinkning give up lol for a while since they got crappy servers

i was thinking starting playing aion a long time ago, tho never try it, thas why i will need help from you at begging tho i dont know if you want a guy who dont knows anythink lol

anoither Q, are you playing at official or..?

oh well its ok we got no problem helping you with your aion start it will be fun to play together.

we are going to play on an Official Like server x2 rates and everything working.

Now that you know that u can apply for the legion go on and make an application post and just leave the experience of aion out of the application no worries.(and im doing this just to know some things about you)

Whats your age ? 15 almost 16

English Level [5\5 etc] ? 4/5

Do you own a microphone ? Yes , but still i have to make it work

Nationality ? Greek

Real Name ? Antonis

GMT ? S?AHHA GMT+2

Whats class are you going to play ? Assasin or Gladiator

Whats your aion experience ? Have played till 15 lvl on x1 server and left since i was playing alone

Why do you wanna  play with us and what are u able to offer to our legion ? Because its me and you guys

In which servers have u played until now ? Infinite Aion

Do you have ventrilo/teamspeak/skype or any other communication program ? Yup

If you do whats your username so we can add you to the legion group chat ? i dton remebmer it atm

How many hours you can play on a daily basis ? 3

Whats your age ? 18

English Level [5\5 etc] ? high, cant rate my self

Do you own a microphone ?y

Nationality ?GR

Real Name ?Gregor/Gregory/Greg, what yyou prefer? lulz

GMT ?+3

Whats class are you going to play ?dunno

Whats your aion experience ?0

Why do you wanna  play with us and what are u able to offer to our legion ?LTP

In which servers have u played until now ?none

Do you have ventrilo/teamspeak/skype or any other communication program ?y

If you do whats your username so we can add you to the legion group chat ? wont say it public

How many hours you can play on a daily basis ?it depends on the awesomeness of the game, from 5min-8hours lulz

where i can download the game?

Download the NcSoft Launcher , and select the AION option ( its quite big ).

Gregor&Revenger your both accepted as you wanna explore the aion world with us your free to come we will give u further details about the opening of the server and all that through pm soon.

Gregor&Revenger your both accepted as you wanna explore the aion world with us your free to come we will give u further details about the opening of the server and all that through pm soon.

ah i know about quests etc also class playing i am just not going through items abilities etc :)

tell me about the server btw , has it started if yes when we will login if no when it will etc ;)