[Help] Custom Guard not Moving

sakuya32

Question

Hi everyone. I made a custom Guard NPC and added all the correct values to my DB. I set the type as L2Guard and even added stats, walkspeed and runspeed to 160. I even added aggro range to 1000 and a weapon (im using a sword btw). My NPC detects a Chaotic Player (red name) but it does not run after it, only when you get close enough to it it will attack you.

Do I need to add anything else to make it run after players or did I missed something? Help would be appreciated.

Edit: Sorry forgot to mention, Im using latest Freya L2j.

6 answers to this question

I just wanted to add other guards besides the regular "bow" guards everyone has on their servers. Also I intend to put these on Towns where range with a bow is not really needed.

Then,Just Decrease A bit the speed And Increase aggro

Or use existing one. In towns there are guardians with sword, so simply check their ID, edit stats and spawn where you want :P

Yup it was the NPCAIDATA. I just added Custom_NPCAIDATA table and set my server to use custom tables and it works now. Guards will run to kill player or target and then run back to it's set location.

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciated.  ;)