interlude [L2J] L2 Lakeshore x300 No Custom!

Kwlotoumpas

Lineage 2 Lakeshore Server has been created for a reason.I've been searching a long time for an interlude server without custom items and complicated farm.I wanted a single server with normal easy farm and not custom items for farming then trading and exchanging again to get 1 custom thing and upgrade it to something else.No,hell no!I wanted a server that reminds of lineage.So i decided to make this one because i couldn't find any server of this kind.I hope there are more people out there looking for an interlude non custom retail server than me.I'll be glad to see you in game!-= Server Rates =-

P.S. Before you start blaming and posting negative comments.Yes the server is currently home hosted.Im looking for people to test it and tell me if they like like and if its worth starting it normally with dedicated server and website.All opinions are welcome.

Site: http://l2lakeshore.ucoz.com/

Patch: http://www.4shared.com/file/xIIyYdQY/system-patch.html

- Experience: 300x

- Skill Points: 300x

- Adena Drop: 500x

- Item Drop: 1x

- Spoil: 1x

-= Enchant Rates =-

- Safe Enchant: +3

- Max Enchant: +16

- Enchant Rate: **% Start with 100% on +3 and divides by 3% in each enchant up to 16.

- Blessed Enchant Rate: 100%

-= Retail-Like Systems =-

- Auto-Learn Skills.

- Wedding System.

- No Clan Penalty.

- No Weight Penalty.

- Retail-Like Olympiad System.

- Noblesse System.

- Hero System.

- Duel System.

- Offline Shop

- Augmentation System.

- Every Buff / Dance / Song / Chant Lasts 3 Hours.

- C4 / C5 / Interlude Skills 100% Working.

- C4 / C5 / Interlude Locations 100% Working.

- Class Changer

- .unstuck Command 30 seconds.

-= Custom Features =-

- Global Gatekeeper

- GM Shop selling everything you need

- NPC Buffer, with Full Buffs, Dances, Songs and Chants

-Schemes Working on Buffer

- Custom Noblesse Manager

- Custom Clan Manager

- Custom Demons Tattoos with Custom Stats.

- Custom Right Tattoos with Custom Stats.

- Gold Bar System.

- Balanced Classes.

- Customized Raid Bosses - Auto Spawned Every 2 Hours.

It's beta ?

I've seen lot of people trying to find an interlude server without customs and with easy normal farm.So i decided to make this srv so people will join even for 1 hour and tell me their opinions.If its worth it and if they like the server so im gonna focus on it and make run it normally on dedicated etc.

put out the tattoos and srv will worth! and ofc if it will be dedicated!

I've removed tattoos already.As i've said it is totally close to retail.And about the dedicated machine i want some opinions first.I dont wanna make a server without future.

I'll join soon to take a look on your server..but you have to know that the most important thing it's to have deticate as you said,a domain + a good template and of course a balanced server.In my opinion,a pvp server close to retail like dont know if will have future..i believe the people will find it boring.You could add events,a good pvp system and many others i can tell when i'll log.

EDIT: Patch doesnt work!

I'll join soon to take a look on your server..but you have to know that the most important thing it's to have deticate as you said,a domain + a good template and of course a balanced server.In my opinion,a pvp server close to retail like dont know if will have future..i believe the people will find it boring.You could add events,a good pvp system and many others i can tell when i'll log.

As i said its temporary home hosted to see how things going.If i see that people like it im gonna make it public with dedicated and site ofc.Everything now is made as a 'test'.There are 4 kind of events tho.

-Capture the flag

-Deathmatch

-Team vs Team

-Town war

As i said its temporary home hosted to see how things going.If i see that people like it im gonna make it public with dedicated and site ofc.Everything now is made as a 'test'.There are 4 kind of events tho.

-Capture the flag

-Deathmatch

-Team vs Team

-Town war

Patch doesnt work,but events are good :)