Freya

because i didnt find any c6 server i will start playing freya.. I want from you too tell me all abou freya classes , what is attribute what is the best class for pvp etc.. w8ing for your reply and help ^^

Tanker is the best with bow hits 4-6k other classes

atributes arent so important without them u`ll own too

yeah man thx for replying but i log for 5 mins after see that blood raindrops or wtf is that logout :)

Lock topic please ^^

Class & Skill Changes

Class Changes

Maximum CP has increased for the following classes:spell_casting.jpg

Class Increase

Sorcerer 20%

Spellsinger

Spellhowler

Bishop 29%

Elven Elder 80%

Shillien Elder

Overlord 13%

Skill Changes

New skills:

Knight Class: Combat Aura and Patience

Maestro: Create Item - Level 10 (Acquired from item: Forgotten Scroll - Create Item Level 10)

Changes to skills:

Aggression: Skill power has been increased by approximately 35%.

Magic Resistance: Magic Defense power has been increased by approximately 20%.

The Blessing of Eva and the Touch of Life skills can no longer be used on monsters.

Fortress Siege Changes

Fortress Siege NPCs are now level 76.

About twice as many Knight's Epaulette now drop than before.

Fortress Gates now have roughly three times their previous HP.

Castle/Fortress Instance Zone Changes

All of the NPCs in these zones now drop S-grade materials instead of A-grade:

Fortress Instance Zone

Castle Instance Zone

Castle Prison

Fortress Monster Dungeon

The boss monsters in each of these Instance Zones now have a chance of dropping Knight's Epaulette.

Olympiad

The number of Olympiad Stadiums around Aden has increased from 22 to 88.olympiad.jpg

Other Changes to Items

New Life Stones have been added for use by characters that are level 85.

Regular/Mid-Grade/High-Grade/Top-Grade Life Stone

Accessory-type Life Stone

The weight of Spirit Ore has been reduced to 0.

Inventory and quest inventory has changed so that a character's maximum item capacity for each inventory is separate. Now, characters can carry 100 quest Items without affecting or being affected by their regular inventory's item capacity.

During the augmentation process, the amount of required gemstones is displayed in the Augment window.

When using multiple magic accessories with the same territory name, only one of these items' attribute bonuses will apply. They cannot be stacked.

D-grade and C-grade Soulshots and Blessed Spiritshots can now be purchased from NPCs in certain towns. All of these shots are sold individually and not in bundles, unlike no-grade shot sales.soulshot.jpg

Pet, Servitor, and Cubic Changes

Servitor Changes mirage_the_unicorn.jpg

The experience cost for most of the servitors associated with Warlocks, Elemental Summoners, Phantom Summoners, and Necromancers has been removed. Mew the Cat, Mirage the Unicorn, Silhouette and Corrupted Man servitors maintain their current experience consumption (90%).

Servitors now require Spirit Ore (rather than Crystals) in order to be summoned and maintained.

The cost for summon and maintenance themhas been decreased.

Any and all buffs applied to a summoner character are automatically applied to the

Pet Changes

Maguen & Elite Maguen: maguen.jpg

Maguens and Elite Maguen pets can be acquired in the new hunting area, Seed of Annihilation.

Maguen pets have a special ability that can move the owner to the Seed of Annihilation.

While a normal Maguen can only teleport its master, an Elite Maguen can move its master and the entire party its master is in to the Seed of Annihilation.

The order in which wolf food is automatically consumed by a Great Wolf has been changed to the following: Great Wolf Food, then Enriched Pet Food for Wolves, then Food for Wolves. The best food is always consumed first.

Crystal Spice and Golden Spice no longer have any effect on a baby beast.

Any and all buffs applied to a summoner character are automatically applied to the servitor pet also.

Cubic Changes

Cubics now require Spirit Ore rather than Crystals in order to summon.

The cost of summon cubics has been decreased.

Cubic healing powers have increased by 16%.

yeah man thx for replying but i log for 5 mins after see that blood raindrops or wtf is that logout :)

Lock topic please ^^

oh, fine ^^

PS: Kinda useless info bubulina ;)