Looking for Associates. GF+AdvExt64 Files

ignitewtc

Question

Hello.

Im an experienced L2OFF server owner.

I recentlly adquired GF Files+AdvExt and launched a server, turned off by personal issues.

Im looking for serious associated (not kids pls, only mature people) to try a new server, I can offer my files with license and updates, i can setup them, pre-configure, I can make the website+Forum (just leave server ready to go) and my experience.

Im looking for somebody with a remote machine or the will to participate (on every sense), "not wannabes gms".

I maded serious projects on the past, spending lot of time and money, now my monetary situation is not so good but my desire to made a stable server for the comunity are is still present.

If you are interested or you have some question please contact with me via PM or send me your mail.

Thanks in advance

If you can do that, why is it you need someone?

IF you can afford to pay fr3dbr monetos for his Luxury Mansion full of coke, whiskey and whores (This is how i imagine, and it 100% is the pure truth).

You can surely afford  100 bucks a month on a dedicated box.

And since it's plug'n'play and you have to exactly nothing, you don't really need a "dev".

IF you can afford to pay fr3dbr monetos for his Luxury Mansion full of coke, whiskey and whores (This is how i imagine, and it 100% is the pure truth).

lol ?

bush_cocaine.jpg

Something like this ? xD

If you can do that, why is it you need someone?

You can surely afford  100 bucks a month on a dedicated box.

And since it's plug'n'play and you have to exactly nothing, you don't really need a "dev".

you dont get the point he wanna some1 for helping him.. he is a human..is not a machine..so he cant work alone..he need some1 to help him..

you dont get the point he wanna some1 for helping him.. he is a human..is not a machine..so he cant work alone..he need some1 to help him..

... You do know when you buy something from fr3dbr that it's basically just you install it and it works?

Well Fr3dbr leave the things easy for everybody, for this reason you can check lot of ppl that doesnt know how the fuck even to multiply quest rewards, or even use gm commands (the lastest from Gracia) or what to make with the tables on the database, or they just make scripts on php full of sql injection vulnerabilities,or they dont know to add events, npcs, skills,etc.. so plug and play servers never works if you dont have some knowledge.

You dont need to be programmer to make a decent server, but you need to be mature,inteligent and be able to investigate, this is something that time gives to you and its what i have, is a fact.

I dont need help on this sense ( btw help is allways good) im perfectlly able to make everything with these files.

I need ppl interested into participate on this project, because i dont want to work alone plus i dont have enought money to make an inversion alone, and wtf, make a server alone is a fucking stress and is bored.

So in retrospect, you bought files from fr3d, but your too poor to buy a dedicated box.

(Despite them becoming monster cheap over the past few years, as virtualization offerings tear the market apart for low/mid end)

And of course you can make everything with the files, you don't need to do anything.

If you can't copy paste a text line and change strings/numbers you shouldn't be touching anything that isn't click'n'play.

if u pay i can help you :B

You dont get my point, btw thanks.

About mcbigmac, you must to know there are lot of things that you can make in a server without touch .dll or exe.

There are a lot of work that you can make in ai and scripts; new npcs (not talking about citizen that only show a html ontalk) new skills, new items,new created events and a large etc that make a server different to others.This is what I mean when I talk about "make everything" im not trying in any way to sound prepotent.

"If you can't copy paste a text line and change strings/numbers you shouldn't be touching anything that isn't click'n'play."-->

When you are programming something(php,java.etc..) you use the same commands once and once changing the strings and values? The magic is to know what are you touching and why, isnt it?

You dont get my point, btw thanks.

About mcbigmac, you must to know there are lot of things that you can make in a server without touch .dll or exe.

There are a lot of work that you can make in ai and scripts; new npcs (not talking about citizen that only show a html ontalk) new skills, new items,new created events and a large etc that make a server different to others.This is what I mean when I talk about "make everything" im not trying in any way to sound prepotent.

"If you can't copy paste a text line and change strings/numbers you shouldn't be touching anything that isn't click'n'play."-->

When you are programming something(php,java.etc..) you use the same commands once and once changing the strings and values? The magic is to know what are you touching and why, isnt it?

So your uncreative and need someone to tell you what players want?

or

You can't actually do anything except set it up on a box ?

Hello.

Im an experienced L2OFF server owner.

I recentlly adquired GF Files+AdvExt and launched a server, turned off by personal issues.

Im looking for serious associated (not kids pls, only mature people) to try a new server, I can offer my files with license and updates, i can setup them, pre-configure, I can make the website+Forum (just leave server ready to go) and my experience.

Im looking for somebody with a remote machine or the will to participate (on every sense), "not wannabes gms".

I maded serious projects on the past, spending lot of time and money, now my monetary situation is not so good but my desire to made a stable server for the comunity are is still present.

If you are interested or you have some question please contact with me via PM or send me your mail.

Thanks in advance

hi man i can offer you my dedicated ranted server to make off server :)

Well i do not know who wroted to You Pm, but anyway piss off Shakal, because it's kind noob, also lot of peoples right now is making "serious project" it's so fucking annoyuing to hear always My project i serious. If you got cash for AdvShit and those extender why you don't have then cash for machine?

Shit happens

He not only does not have cash for the machine, he doesn't have the files probably.

I agreed to help him, i rented a dual Xeon 5550 server with 24gb ram on a 1gbit network. He played with it a bit and then dissapeared.

He not only does not have cash for the machine, he doesn't have the files probably.

I agreed to help him, i rented a dual Xeon 5550 server with 24gb ram on a 1gbit network. He played with it a bit and then dissapeared.

oooh so i shouldn't rent him my pc?