Trickster

Well Hello, today i decide to create my first LineageII Guide. Well the following guide is related with Trickster Class as you read before.

Well, Trickster is the archer class of Kamael race and due of her skills in most servers where tricksters aren't edited is better than an acher.

Play Style:

The Female Kamael Soldier has less stamina and attack power than the Male Kamael Soldier, but she has greater attack speed. As her level increases, the Female Kamael Soldier is also able to learn a skill that enables them to see and remove traps. Restrictions on soul absorption, resistance to healing magic, and armor are the same as that of the Male Kamael Soldiers.

Trickster Classes:

Warder > Arbalester > Trickster

Dyes:

Basic Status: INT 28 | STR 39 | CON 30 | MEN 27 | DEX 35 | WIT 11

As Trickster I use the following dyes:

Str +4 Con -4

Areas you should exp:

1-20  >  Elven Ruins

20-30 > Ruins of Despair

30-45 > Cruma Tower

47-61 > Dragon Valley

61-70 > Wall of Argos

70-80 > Hot Springs

80-85 > Monastery of Silence

Weapons:

Level: 40-53

BxMQ3.png

Level: 53-61

jXxYA.png

Level: 61-76

EHBcY.png

Level: 76-80

D7aJY.png

Level: 80-84

4x803.png

Level: 84-85

LjSnx.png

Armors:

Level: 20-40

HeTZ.png

Level: 40-53

nI5aJ.png

Level: 53-61

CY0fq.png

Level: 61-76

H6De4.png

Level: 76-80

ctaQ.png

Level: 80-84

8aJA9.png

You can use Dynasty Armor Leather too (If you aren't playing in Freya Server)

Level: 84-85

vXq5x.png

You can use also S84 Vorpal which gives you Resistance to Paralayze attacks +50% or even Vesper

Skills:

Passives:

skill0473.pngCrossbow Mastery: Increases P. Atk. when using a crossbow. (Enchatable)

skill0486.png Increase Range: Increases crossbow range.

skill0465.png Light Armor Mastery: Increases P. Def. when wearing light armor. (Enchatable)

skill0466.png Magic Immunity: Increase M.Def. (Enchatable)

skill0467.png Soul Mastery: Absorbs souls. 294 or more Exp. is needed to absorb a soul. There is a 15 percent chance of absorbing an additional soul on a critical hit. Maximum of 12 souls can be absorbed.

skill0312.png Critical Sense: Increase critical rate by 25% and critical power by 460.

Actives: Curses

skill0522.png Real Target: Temporarily decreases resistance to bow/crossbow attacks. Effect 1. (Enchtable: My suggestion: Enchant to Decrease P.Defence)

skill0101.png Soul Shock: Attacks the enemy with 2192 power added to P.Atk. and causes fear for (x) seconds (X beacuse I have enchanted to +30 Time and I don't remember the default value (Enchatable).

skill0523.png Imbue Dark Seed: Sow a dark seed into the body of an enemy, eating up health and eventually paralyzing the enemy when it is fully grown. Consumes 1 Dark Seed.

skill0835.png Imbue Seed of Destruction: Plants a Seed of Destruction in the enemy's body. The seed grows inside the body, sucking up the enemy's mana, and blocks the enemy's skill use when it becomes fully grown. Consumes 1 Dark Seed.

skill0509.png Bleeding Shot: Shoots a sharp bolt that causes the enemy to bleed. Requires a crossbow. Consumes 5 Souls and a Special Bolt. Over-hit is possible. Power 1951. (Enchatable)

skill0518.png Binding Trap: Summon a trap to ensnare the enemy. (Enchatable)

skill0517.png Flash Trap: Summons a trap that stuns nearby targets with a blindingly strong flash of light. (Enchtable)

skill0516.png Slow Trap: Summon a trap that slows down nearby enemies. (Enchatable)

skill0792.png Betrayal Mark: Stamp Mark of Betrayal on the enemy. When attacking enemy that has the mark, there is a chance that you will inflict damage to the enemy's party.

skill1435.png Death Mark: Stigmatize target with darkness. Effect 1. (Enchatable in Soul Hounds)

Actives: General

skill1473.png Change Weapon: Changes a general weapon to a Kamael exclusive weapon. The weapon can be reverted back to a general weapon.

skill0487.png Penetrating Shot: Fires a powerful bolt at a distant enemy. Consumes 5 souls. Over-hit is possible. Requires a crossbow. Power 194. (Enchatable)

skill1475.png Erase Mark: Removes Death Mark

skill0484.png Warp: Teleports you to the battlefront

skill0481.png Dark Armor: Increase Dark Ressistance by 7

skill0502.png Life to Soul: Increase your soul by (X) (X beacuse its enchatable so if it will be enchated to +30 power will increase you up +21 your Soul)

skill0467.png Soul Gathering: Increase your soul by 40 (Max) (Enchatable. My Suggestion? Recycle)

skill0507.png Twin Shot: For me, this is one of the best skills of Trickster. Launches 2 bolts in rapid succession. Critical hit is possible. Over-hit is possible. Requires a crossbow. Power 4870. If will be enchated to Duel his power in PvP will be 7424.

skill0621.png Create Special bolt: Creates a bolt to be used with a special skill.

skill0525.png Decoy: Summon a mirror image that distracts the enemy. (Enchatable)

skill0622.png Ultimate Escape: Greatly increases own Evasion rate and speed instantly.

skill0508.png Rising Shot: Shoot a bolt that rises from the ground. Requires a crossbow. Over-hit is possible. Power 1547 (Enchatable)

skill0490.png Fast Shot: Temporarily increases your crossbow attack speed. (Enchatable)

skill0521.png Sharpshooting: Temporarily increases accuracy, range, P. Atk., and Critical attack rate. Requires a crossbow. Immobilized while in effect. (Enchatable)

skill0513.png Create Dark Seed: Transform a soul into a seed of darkness. Consumes 1 Soul.

skill0524.png Cure Dark Seed: Removes Dark Seed

skill0510.png Deadly Roulette: The best skill of trickster class. Can be used when HP is below 10 percent. Lethal strike is possible. Requires a crossbow. Consumes 1 Special Bolt. (Enchatable)

skill1510.png Soul Cleanse: Cancel up to 3 de-buffs. Can only be used within the same race.

skill1470.png Prahnah: Increase M.Def by 3000. (Enchatable My Suggestion Enchant it to time since Trickster got Soul Barrier and increase M.Def by 100%)

skill0334.png Focus Skill Mastery: Significantly increases excellent skill rate triggered by Skill Mastery. Consumes MP continuously.

skill0479.png Hard March: Increases own speed. Consumes 1 Soul. MP continually decreases.

skill1514.png Soul Barrier: Increase Arrow resistance and M. Def by 100% (Enchatable)

Certification Skills

skill1418_0.png Counter Barrier

skill0287_0.png Resist Mental

skill1086_0.png Counter Haste

Tactics Againt Other Classes:

Trickster against Mages:

Trickster can easily kill Mages.

1) Open Soul Barrier and Prahnah

2) Use Real Target to decrease his P.Def Arrow Resistance

3) Use Imbue Dark Seed and Seed Of Destruction to block his skills. (Imbue Dark Seed will para him SoD will block his skills)

Trickster Vs Tanks

As all we know tanks can pwn easily archers beacuse of Reflect Arrow BUT! Trickster got also Real target which decrease their Resist Arrow so...

1) Open Soul Barrier in case of tank will use bow.

2) Use Real Target to decrease his P.Def and Arrow Resistance

3) Use your Dark Seed and Seed Of Destruction to paralyze him and block him.

4) Use ALWAYS warp to get away from him.

5) Spawn Traps to Stun, Paralyze and Slow him and also spawn Decoy so it will lose his target.

6) Use always the tactic Run N' Hit

7) Also use Ultimate Escape to increase your speed & Evasion

Trickster Vs Daggers

Due of high Dagger evasion Archer classes can die easily BUT thats why trickster got Ultimate Escape & Real Target.

1) Open Ultimate Escape to increase your evasion so attacks will fail.

2) Open Sharpshooting to increase your acuracy, p.attack. I know that Sharpshooting won't allow you to move but against daggers is useless to running.

3) Spawn Decoy to remove his target

4) Use your Seeds to Paralyze & block his skills. And Also use traps.

5) Use always Real Target to decrease their high evasion and their P.Def

Trickster Vs Archers

Archers and mage are the most easy enemies for trickster.

1) Use Real Target to decrease his P.Def and Evasion

2) Use Soul Barrier to increase your Arrow Resistance.

3) When Soul  Barrier will end his duration and the archer will stop your cast when you are going to re-use it then open Ultimate Escape to increase your Evasion.

4) If Archer uses Snipe then open sharpshooting. Your range will increase and all of your stats so you can pwn him.

Thats all about Tricksters.

I hope i helped many of you with my guide.

Credits to me!

Regards,

BonJovi®

Dyes: you could also use wit+/int-, seeing that pranah and soul barrier are magic skills, and and in pvp you need to cast them faster. Also, in the end game, i would suggest going str+/dex- and moirai lite. The Moirai set gives you dex 2, moving spd +3% and att spd 4%, so u can easily make up for the lost dex. Plus the fact that you won`t lower your stun resistance by lowering your con. Also, u have enchanted soul shock for time. Seeing that this is a mental derrangement attack, and that it has a base land rate of 40%, going against opponents with wisdom+15, mental shield, epics, don`t u think that it would be better to go for chance? Those 3 seconds that the base skill offers are plenty enough to get out of w/e tight spot you find yourself into.

Other than that, nice guide. Good job.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would never use sharpshooting vs daggers.

Against daggers (oly, in pvp I let mages take care of daggers)

1.Divine Protection talisman

2.UE

3.Warp when they use shadow step, time it good and they won't backstab you

4.Run and wait for Warp CD (don't kite, and never use normal hits)

5.Dark Seed

6.Warp away and wait for paralyze

7.Dark seed (while they're already paralyzed, time it good and they will be paralyzed pretty much whole match.)

8. Use skills bleeding shot/death shot/twin shot

9. Repeat 6-7.

Other tips:

Always have Next Target easily available at hotkeys.

Don't worry about hide, if they have Dark Seed on them the HP drain will cancel their Hide. Same with Bleeding Shot.

If they start with Hide, run away and put out Fire Trap in the door opening and run inside.