Flaming, Trolling, Going of out the Focus

Fr3DBr

Good Afternoon,

We have a good topic here about sharing something to the community, (just this), trolling, spamming, flooding etc is not needed at all and i guess these rules are here :

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11.msg1833564#new

Topic Link :

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=210887.0

Can you take some measure to "calm down" the activity on this topic, clean it up and maybe take some administrative measures ?

I think i doesn't have to explain much about this topic, except i am completely being flammed without a valid reason, the most important is about my clients that bought my stuff and are satisfied with what they get, and if they have an issue the can always talk to me, these guys in the topic, aren't contributing in anything at all other than trolling/flamming.

Hope on some good decision,

Thank you alot.

Fred

This topic will be cleaned up.

Thanks, but just deleting the posts will not be enough to teach for these guys how to be more educated, hope some more measures are taken, would be much appreacited, thanks FighterBoss.

Last page's posts that were so totally offtopic are deleted.

James & mac overdo it all the times, i guess i have to warn them about that.

Thank you Finito.

Lets hope they won't continue this way, i have to say that before i was going like that too but i figured out that the best i have to do is just /ignore and continue going and when i have something useful to say, do it.

And again, thanks.

/close for now

Thanks, but just deleting the posts will not be enough to teach for these guys how to be more educated, hope some more measures are taken, would be much appreacited, thanks FighterBoss.

Well to be honest,i didn't find any serious flame.

They mostly saying some bad things for pack without prooves and some replies which wasn't rly ontopic.

Next time they will be punished if follow the exact same thing.

Thanks to Finito for cleaning it.

Locked.