orcssmall.jpg

Dwarfs

dwarf_career.png

dwarvsmall.jpg

Kamael

2135684525_bd1b1880d8_o.jpg

kamaelsmall.jpg

Enchanting -->Special Ability!

Weapons of grade C or higher can have a special ability, or SA for short, applied to them. This is applied with the help of a blacksmith in the town. The original weapon is consumed, as well as a Soul Crystal of appropriate level and color, and some other form of payment (gemstones, stones of purity...). For dual swords the SA is applied somewhat more riskily; by overenchanting the duals to +4 the SA will be applied. The failure rate on a +4 overenchant is about 80%. The data below is based on current Chronicle 3 numbers and organised by P.Atk from lowest to highest. Might Mortal is gray because it can no longer be put on an item, though it remains on items enhanced before the restriction.

Effects List Name:

Acumen Magic casting speed increases with a fixed percentage.

Anger Enhances P. Atk. while decreasing maximum HP by 15%.

Back Blow Increases critical attack rate when attacking the enemy from behind.

Cheap Shot When launching a general attack, MP consumption is reduced.

Critical Anger Decreases players HP while causing damage to target during critical attack.

Critical Bleed Percent Chance that target will bleed during critical attack.

Critical Damage Inflicts extra damage to target when critical attack is launched.

Critical Drain User absorbs HP from target during critical attack.

Critical Poison Percent chance that target will be poisoned during critical attack.

Critical Stun Percent chance of stun effect during critical attack.

Empower Increases magic power.

Evasion Increases evasion by 2 points.

Focus Increases critical attack rate.

Guidance Increases accuracy.

Haste Percentage increases in attack speed.

Health Increases maximum HP by 25%.

Light Reduces a weapon's weight by 70%.

Long Blow Increases attack range.

Magic Bless the Body 15% chance to cast Bless the Body magic upon the target when using good magic.

Magic Chaos Percent chance to cast Chaos (effect 3) magic upon the target when using bad magic.

Magic Damage When using harmful magic on a target, it delivers additional magic damage with a fixed percentage.

Magic Focus 7% chance to cast Focus (effect 3) magic upon the target when using good magic.

Magic Hold 5% chance to cast Dryad Root (effect 1) magic upon the target when using bad magic.

Magic Mental Shield 15% chance to cast Mental Shield magic upon the target when using good magic.

Magic Paralyze When using harmful magic on a target, it will paralyze the target with a fixed percentage.

Magic Poison Percent chance to cast Poison (effect 7) magic upon the target when using bad magic.

Magic Power When attacking with magic, the amount of MP used increases with a fixed percentage and magic power also increases.

Magic Regeneration 3% chance to cast Regeneration (effect 2) magic upon the target when using good magic.

Magic Silence When using harmful magic on a target, it will silence the target with a fixed percentage.

Magic Weakness 5% chance to cast Weakness (effect 3) magic upon the target when using bad magic.

Mana Up Increases maximum MP by 30%.

Might Mortal Increases the success rate of Mortal Blow and Deadly Blow.

(Removed shortly before C3. Any weapons previously enhanced with this SA still have it and are considered very rare.)

Miser Has a percentage chance to reduce soulshot consumption by 0-4 per attack.

Quick Recovery Reduces re-use delay by a percentage.

Risk  Evasion Increases Evasion when HP becomes 60% or lower.

Risk  Focus Increases critical attack rate when HP becomes 60% or lower.

Risk  Haste Increases Atk. Spd. when HP becomes 60% or lower.

Up-Down The maximum MP is increased with a fixed percentage and the maximum HP is decreased with a fixed percentage.

Wideblow Broadens angle of attack.

Castle Sieges

By default, all castles are initially occupied by non-player character (NPC) clans.

When a player character (PC) clan defeats an NPC clan and occupies the castle, that castle becomes the possession of the PC clan. If a clan with ownership of a castle has been dissolved, the castle is returned to its initial state.

Only the castle lord may select a siege time. Selecting a siege time is done through the chamberlain NPC.

Take care when choosing a siege time, as it cannot be changed once it is set.

Any lord occupying a castle must determine the next siege time within 24 hours of occupying the castle. If he/she does not select a time, the siege time is automatically set for 10:00 p.m. two weeks after the castle has been occupied -- on the same day of the week. (All sieges occur during the weekend in real-time.)

A castle does not receive damage from any form of attack until the next siege time. The next castle siege time is either Saturday or Sunday, two weeks after the castle has been occupied. A clan that has successfully occupied a castle may safely possess the castle for up to 15 days.

Shot00026.thumb.jpgsnap162.thumb.jpgShot00019.thumb.jpg

Lineage 2 Clan System

Any character over level 10 may create a clan. When a character has reached level 10 or higher, he/she can go to the NPC responsible for clan creation. Clan names may be comprised of up to 16 alphabetical and numerical characters and cannot include spaces or special characters.

A clan is made up of a clan leader (commonly known as a Lord) and a number of clan members. New clans may accept up to 10 members. As the clan progresses and attains skills, they can have up to 40 members.

Leaving a Clan

A clan member may leave a clan with or without the approval of the clan leader. When a member leaves with the leader�s permission, the change takes effect immediately. As such, the former member may join another clan immediately if he/she wishes.

When a member leaves without the consent of the clan leader, it will take five calendar days to process (clear out) the member. The former member may not join any other clan for five calendar days. However, he/she may create a new clan. If the clan�s membership capacity was filled, the clan must also wait five calendar days to accept new members. (For example: A clan has a maximum membership of 10 and 10 members. One member leaves without consent. The clan cannot accept any new members for five calendar days, when that membership is cleared out.) If the clan leader withdraws from the clan, the clan is automatically dissolved and receives penalties (see below).

Dissolving a Clan

A clan leader may dissolve the clan without the prior consent of the members. Dissolving a clan is done in the same manner as creating a clan, through the appropriate NPCs. A clan leader who dissolves his/her clan receives experience penalties comparable to one death and cannot create another clan for ten days. In addition, all the skills and fame that the clan possesses will be lost. It takes seven calendar days to dissolve a clan. Clan skills are restricted until the dissolution occurs, but clan chat and clan bulletin boards may still be used. A clan cannot be dissolved when involved in a clan w

Clan Ability

Clan skills may be acquired in phases via clan quests. If a clan completes a quest they are eligible for, they acquire a new level of clan skills. Through these skills, the clan gains various clan management abilities and powers, including clan member registration, expulsion, dissolution, transferring of authority, and warehouse usage. The higher the skill, the more powerful a clan may become.

The chart below describes skills added to the clan at each level.

Note! Some of the skills listed below are still in development and may not be available at the moment.

Level 0

(New Clan)

Member Registration

Expel a Member

Dissolve a Clan

Manage Clan Chat

Delegate Authroity

Fulfill Quest

Level 1

(Community/Basic Functions)

Use Clan Warehouse

Manage Clan Warehouse

Clan Announcements

Increase Members

Fulfill Quest

Level 2

(Clan House)

Participate in Clan House Auctions

Manage Clan House

Install Clan House Upgrades

Increase Members

Fulfill Quest

Level 3

(Display Clan/Participate in Politics)

Register Clan Emblem

Title Clan Members

Declare War

Increase Clan Storage

Additional Clan House Upgrades

Increase Members

Fulfill Quest

Level 4

(Siege)

Occupy Clan House

Participate in Siege

Install Siege Equipment

Interact with Holy Object

Manage Castle

Install Castle Upgrades

Increase Members

Fulfill Quest

Level 5

(Clan Completion)

Establish Alliance

Break Alliance

Install Clann House Upgrades

Increase Members

Fulfill Quest

and lvl 6 .7 .8 is for skils!

Maps

RAID Boss MAP

Lineage 2 MAP

Credits: fuking me bubulina  

ohoooooo cool!

thanks a lot BUBUMAN.

man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man

ohoooooo cool!

thanks a lot BUBUMAN.

man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man

that was my frist try with 1 guide... but i will improve it but i dont know "yet" with what :D

All i can say is "wow", you missed out Kamael stuff btw, and the SA was called Mighty Mortal, not might mortal (I think)

thx cuz u say it.. i dont play  kamael++ onlly interlude right now and i forgot it .. now i will try to make but i need help with classes :) from camael :P

Good job, but add credits xD

i cant add credits cuz i dont copy/paste    onlly some things...  i take from alot of sites this guide i make my self but  i take  photo with classes i take from 1 site and clan fom anothor site and maps from anothor.. and  i make this guide... so is mine this guide..:)

copy - paste?

no i dont make copy paste... guide i make my self but resurce i coppy from  almost 10 sites +maps google.. so i make my self this guyde :)