[discussion]intrlude or gracia final

paidia den 3erw an exei ginei paromio topic......

o titlos ta leei ola. poio chronic nomizete oti einai kalitero??? interlude h' gracia final???....

gia mena einai makran kalitero to gracia final giati exei kalitera grafika kai kalitero gameplay...:) perimenw tis apopseis sas........

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Basically just replace the images one with another.   before https://prnt.sc/dpIS123hiucg   after https://prnt.sc/6alBvjk62x7q   xdata https://prnt.sc/U2cJPU6qP-bP https://prnt.sc/YmOEouV7hb8u
    • Since my name was mentioned, I will comment something.   To address the comment about Unsimple scamming other developers, I don't think it's true. I've already done a lot of work with Unsimple, of course there will be mistakes on some occasions in a cooperation like this (in my case the mistakes were mostly on my part due to lack of experience), but in general I've never had serious problems working for him and I recommend it if you are a developer and looking to improve your skills in a frequent work environment.   Now about the topic, as we all know, Unsimple is a group of several developers and each project depends on their availability. I read part of the conversations and the biggest problem was poor communication between both parties and the unavailability of the developer related to WizardCP. If this were my decision, I would agree to a refund based on the unavailability of my team and missed work deadlines (it would not be a 100% refund obviously, since most of the work related to the front-end and design team was carried out).   I hope the two parties can resolve this matter.
    • Dude, please, the work was delivered in a dirty way. stop arguing and trying to defend yourself, you're the one in the wrong, shut up and finish the job and that's it.
    • https://mega.nz/file/Bn1WlKTJ#wETboXlZ5sWlLBFZaOTfTdwrWjh5a0AtOfP9alNYJ7M you can guess code or generate by yourself or dm me 😄
    • Interlude project built from the 0. Pride style gameplay. Additional features added for better experience.   Server Information Starting level: 1 Max level : 92 EXP/SP:x5000 (till 80lvl) EXP:SP:x45 (till 92lvl) DROP: X1 Adena: X1 RAID: X1 QUEST: X1   Server Features Shift + click to see drop list and stats to mobs New clan skills with better stats bonuses. Custom Evo Event's (Mass Rewards) Coupon Codes - Every month we will share a custom coupon code. When you enter the code, you will get special rewards. Passive nobles to armors 2-3lvl Special Skills on +16 armor set (Evo Vitality (Active Skill)) increases all stats. - With special Animation   Server Events Mega Squash Event  TvT (2 per day)   Enchant Rates Safe +7 Max +25 (weapons) Max Armor +16 Normal Scrolls: 65% (can be used from +0 to +25) Blessed Scrolls: 80% (can be used from +7 to +25) of fail goes to +7 Crystal Scrolls: 77% (can be used from +16 to +25) on fail goes -1 Evo Scrolls: 100% (can be used from +16 to +25)   Server NPC's GM Shop - A/S Grade Items, misc and consumable items. Custom Shop - 1-2-3 LvL Armors/Weapons/Jewelry, Exchangers Evo Crafter - Craft custom coins and items. (NPC will spawn every Sunday only) Buffer - All needed buffs + scheme buffer Gatekeeper: Town & Town Areas, Farm zones, Custom Farm zone, Boss zone, Special Events (Every Saturday at 20:00 to 21:00 custom Mega squash event) Donate Manager - Change name, change color name/title, change sex, misc items, costumes. (Items will be unlocked based on players progress). Autofarm Coins 1h, 3h, 6h, 12h, 24h.   Farm Zones Information Cave of trials - Starter zone (Solo and Party zone) Max player level: 84 Custom Buff Mobs: (increases player stats for certain time) Item Drop: Coins, Weapons+10/25 [1 & 2 lvl]   Cemetery - Advanced zone (Solo and Party Zone) Custom Buff Mobs: (increases player or party members stats for certain time) Max players level: 92 Item Drop: Coins, Weapons +10/25 [1 & 2lvl]   Daily Farm Zones (change every 24h)- Solo & Party Zone Minimum player level to enter: 87lvl Special Crystal for upgrading to 3lvl armor & Weapons Chance to drop 3lvl weapon+10/16   Bot & farm protection L2 Adrenalin bot Protection (New antibot system) 1st time warning and cleanup the inventory with all items, 2nd time permanent ban on all accounts. (I do not tolerate any l2 farm bots).  Next gen antibot system. 97% Detection rate. + We have 3 active GM's for checking farm bot players. SO PLEASE DON'T CRY IF YOU GET BANNED! YOU ACCOUNT AND ITEMS WON'T BE RECOVERED! WE HAVE AUTOFARM SYSTEM. YOU CAN USE IT JUST FOR 1 EUR PER DAY. SUPPORT OUR SERVER, NOT THE FARM BOTS!   Improved classes Added skills to classes: Dreadnought, Phoenix Knight, Hell Knight, Arcana Lord, Cardinal, Hierophant, Sword Muse, Elemental Master, Spectral Dancer, Spectral Master, Fortune Seeker, Maestro Full class balance. Special system balance by class. More improvement in future updates.   OLYMPIAD 1 week cycle Start:20:00 End:22:00 Custom Olympiad Armor Custom Olympiad Weapons   PvP Skills Info 500 PvP - 1000 PvP 1500 PvP -  3000 PvPs - Blessed the body 10lvl 5000 PvPs: Evo Acumen, Evo Haste 8000 PvPs: Skill: Evo Might/ Evo Empower 10 000 PvP's - Skill: Evo Valor (Self buff)   Commands .offline .menu .topzone .hopzone .autofarm   Starlight Benefits What is starlight? When you purchase Starlight, you will get: - 30 days auto farm  - EXP/SP BONUS+20% - Enchant rate +5% - Access to the Starlight chat (like heroic voice) Starlight's levels will be added soon...    More information and images will be added soon: Website: In development mode. Discord: JOIN FROM HERE If you have any questions, feel free to PM ME here! BETA: 1.12.2024 8PM +2GMT GRAND OPENING: 24 JAN 2025    
  • Topics