L2Shax Hacked before 2 days :D

Kalipsera i8ela na enimeroso ta paidia pou pezoun ston www.l2shax.com oti prin 2 meres enas filos mou ton ekane rompa ton server

me auto to command kai me tin boi8ia tou l2phx ginotane gm...

21 61 00 64 00 6D 00 69 00 6E 00 5F 00 63 00 68 00 61 00 6E 00 67 00 65 00 6C 00 76 00 6C 00 20 00 31 00 00 00

o logos eitane o exis epidi o admin ekane use ena html to votereward gia na perni items o player san bypass sto html eixe bali to _admin kai edine me command admin stous player eixe bgali an o player den eixe to katalilo acces na min perni items kai ginosouna sto aneto gm :) me oti builder i8eles oriste kai merikes photos...

http://imageshack.us/f/97/shot00005st.jpg

http://imageshack.us/f/34/shot00022g.jpg

opote tin epomeni fora pou 8a mpenete se ena server na prosexete:) btw maresei pou o gm mas elege oti eixe server online x10 me to idio pack kai eixe 1400 atoma online :) NICE WORK

edw einai kati pou eipe o admin ston forum :D

Server new`s

by [Admin]Shax » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 am

Some heaters try to destroy our server but we will not give up so easy.Server is hacked from our votereward system this time and we are working on it right now. We will update you here on this section about the news. We have only to make a 24 hours roll back and all we be ok again. Thanks for your support and understandment.

[Admin]Shax

http://www.l2shax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=251

na pethanoun :@

diabase kai twra kati pou eipe o admin na pe8anis sto gelio..

Sorry for this rollback triarakos but this is the only solution. If you want to go you can do it is not a problem but that what i want to say to all people is that you know every good server have bad time and every good server have this problems on the begin cause many people or owner of other servers want to destroy good new servers. Many new servers give up and they close the servers. We will not close the server and we fight hard and we will hold the server online. Serious people know that i am right and i am sure this people wont stop to support us cause they know that l2shax is a good server and we do our best to make it better and better and on this point i will say a big thanks to all this guys who support us  We found the problem and will be fixed asap and server will come back online today.

diabase kai twra kati pou eipe o admin na pe8anis sto gelio..

Sorry for this rollback triarakos but this is the only solution. If you want to go you can do it is not a problem but that what i want to say to all people is that you know every good server have bad time and every good server have this problems on the begin cause many people or owner of other servers want to destroy good new servers. Many new servers give up and they close the servers. We will not close the server and we fight hard and we will hold the server online. Serious people know that i am right and i am sure this people wont stop to support us cause they know that l2shax is a good server and we do our best to make it better and better and on this point i will say a big thanks to all this guys who support us  We found the problem and will be fixed asap and server will come back online today.

ta pisteui auta p leei ? ;D

Αν δεν λεγατε πως το κανατε, θα μπορουσατε να τον καταστρεψετε μεχρι να τον κλεισει τελειως

Αν δεν λεγατε πως το κανατε, θα μπορουσατε να τον καταστρεψετε μεχρι να τον κλεισει τελειως

gia tin akrivia kaname olo ton server gms alla einai toso zwa pou exakolou8oune na pezoune diname +65535 kai akoma ekei menoune ta noobia..

ta pisteui auta p leei ? ;D

tin idia aporia exw kai egw alla telos panton..

egw molis to ekane pe8ana sto gelio giati pio prin milagame mazi tou sto msn kai mas elege mparoufes ot eixane server x10 kai oti o dev tous niw8i alla zitage sto paidi na tou kanei code gia na min mpenoune stin oly me full aug i8ele ena active kai ena passive :S

Αμα σου πω οτι δεν μπορει ν ανεβει σε ζυγαρια τι θα μου πεις???

haha auto me ekneurizi stous players dld imarton menoune se ena server pou o idios o admin afise door anixti gia na ton rixoune...

haha auto me ekneurizi stous players dld imarton menoune se ena server pou o idios o admin afise door anixti gia na ton rixoune...

καταρχας με ενα σερβερ ποθ εχει πολθ κοσμο πρεπει ν ειμαστε επθφιλακτικει (αν ειμαστε admin or gm)

καταρχας με ενα σερβερ ποθ εχει πολθ κοσμο πρεπει ν ειμαστε επθφιλακτικει (αν ειμαστε admin or gm)

to apotelesma einai ena o server einai sapila