dont have time for retard's

You can read ?? or you are dumb ?

Every fifth man is gay.

Ohhh you like Cocks !!!

Learn to read.

With a big dick in your mouth.

the truth is are you -beep-ing kid.

And -beep- off from me.

You are most stupid person that i meet in my life.

Yes, they are all your posts.

ohh if i had a lot of free time i would find more you'r flame. Anyway you changing topic subject xP

No, this subject is still about you scamming people, but it seems that you do not only break 1 rule (Scamming) but you also break karma abuse, locking topics and flaming :D

simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo simmo

YOU ARE DA MAN! KICK SCAMERS ASS!

No, this subject is still about you scamming people, but it seems that you do not only break 1 rule (Scamming) but you also break karma abuse, locking topics and flaming :D

Read ruls ;)

Give me a proof that i scamm somone.

Here is about karma: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=61847.0

If you wanna dekarma some one do it because he is breaking the rules of MxC! Before doing so' date='warn him first[/quote']

and here is about locking topic:

rrr.png

Instead of mass dekarma which it will be written in history,i will just lock the thread.

842.jpg

Don't even think to open new topic,if you want to tell something more,pm a gmod.

To remind you shakal, coz I know very good what am posting..

abb.png

This is as about your lock/unlock staff.

ABUSE.. a word that changes everything in your rights according to Maxtor's and staffs eyes.