Spammer

Hazel

3/4 ?

Nerd you and anarchy.

Nerd(endart) becose he stole me my files that i boughet and i share them. So now im his big enemy.

You and anarchy ? dont know why, jealous ?

and give me proofs too :)

believe me, he is. you are in the same IRC (insomnia's) all day. you are a "precious member", he is forum moderator.

(always referring to l2insomnia)

So lurking an irc channel means i am friends with the people in it? O.o I also lurk the old L2Forever one and whatever is the new l2 server (L2Renewal was the last i knew of, now it is the l2sublimity channel), so does that mean that i am friends with the people in there? No, i don't even type.

Gimme proofs of his scamming and i will.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=153205.msg1214667#msg1214667

Is this enough for you? Do you need more evidence, maybe if there was a screenshot that was like "Shakal: lol i scam noobs on mxc" you guys still wouldn't see it, it is fucking right infront of your eyes.

Just go check Anarchy's karma log, why would a person that is completely innocent get all defensive and dekarma someone instead of providing evidence that he/she is not a scammer? Did you not even think of that? It seems people here can't see the most basic shit if it hit them in the face.

I still dont see any proof's. PPL was know what they buy.

Files was't shared, only dll's. NOT PACK. Stop cry like bitch.

Anyway it was more then year ego. Why no one report me that im scammer ? why no one show any proofs ?

Straight from the rules topic

- Becoming a VIP or a donator does NOT mean you cant get a ban or restrictions or warning if caught by a moderator or admin if you abuse your abilities(karma,lock,unhide text to others) or flame,spam,rezzing dead/old topics (bump)

So, Shakal often locks his topics to stop people posting negative stuff in it, he dekarma's people without real reason (and without reporting people), he spams, the flames. What else do you need to ban this fool?

I allway's report.

If you wanna dekarma some one do it because he is breaking the rules of MxC! Before doing so' date='warn him first[/quote']

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=107525.0 read it.

If you claim that somebody is a scammer/untrusted seller' date=' just because he is some kind of your enemy, or so - without having accurate proof - your post will be deleted and you will be warned/punished.[/quote']

You do it in almost every my topic. And no one have ban you yet.

I allway's report.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=107525.0 read it.

You do it in almost every my topic. And no one have ban you yet.

Proof? This is the first time i have posted in your topic.

I have proven (as have many before) that you are a scammer, we're just going around in circles already. You have already been banned once, hopefully this will be #2 and a lot of people will not fall for your scams again.