[Phoenix's Therapy Room]

Phoenix4

O hai mengs ! You may wonder that kind of topic is this and that is it's purpose , well i will explain.

I guess many people around here know that i know quite lot about PCs and im getting messages everyday about every watahell issue , from the most lamest to the most strangest problem. Well at the beginning it was easy to handle and remember them but now they are getting moar and moar at a point which is like "FVCK WHO CARES" , so i decided to make this topic in which you can write if you have any problem with your PC , and i will try to resolve it.

Also you can use some Tips n' Tricks from here , the topic is quite outdated but i will update it soon.

Lemme heal your poor pcz !

Should be sticky imo!

well,lemme start.

I've got win7 (alienware version) and it's really fast...Faster than the previous one I can say..

The thing is, it keeps throwing me a message that my copy of windows ain't genuine.

I'm pretty much aware of it but even if I use nikoloudos' and mixmaster's removewats it keeps tracking it..

Any ideas? :D

-edit:finito owns :P

I've got win7 (alienware version)

Custom version it custom , personally im not recommending them. About activator i will send you one via msn lemme upload it in 1min.

Custom version it custom , personally im not recommending them. About activator i will send you one via msn lemme upload it in 1min.

Make yourself at home doc :D

Activator sent PC healed.

6541FC1B04A3CA4D38F739_Large.jpg

not really..

We'll have to wait to see what the results are... :D

Thanks for the help anyway!